Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gift Brainstorming!

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    @Linz: not usually but I have before. Did you have something you wanted in mind? PM me anytime for anything <3

I am also trying to make a deal with a vendor that operates outside of a local Bingo hall I go to. I bake him 2-3 of something the four or five days a week he's there and he can turn around and sell it individually at his stand. Holiday season brings out the sweet tooth in a lot of people.
    He sounds like a drug dealer.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Dunno if it helps, but my sister usually crochets things for people for Chanukah. Last year she crocheted me this awesome beanie thing using a weird loom thingy that's just like a circle with some pegs and this year she's crocheting my mother this cute blue and white striped scarf.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    SPOILER! :
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox

My sister made me this hat with a circle loom.

And I learned how to crochet giant scarves (pictured) through YouTube videos on basic stitches.

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!
    i honestly think you should get a card and a chocolate box with heart shaped chocolates and a long you should get that person something they really wanted for a long time!
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    That's more for Valentine's or proposing to someone than a Christmas gift. :|

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Maybe the proposition IS the gift. Ehh, ehhh, EHHHH??
    No. Okay.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

If anyone knows how to crochet, there are books out there for really simple, super cute, crocheted animals that take no time at all to make. The book I have is called "Super-Super Cute Crochet" with 35 different animals. If anyone's interested, shoot me a pm and I can copy instructions for certain animals for you.

SPOILER! :

Pomeranian, bunny, kitten, Pig, Hamster, Puppy, Cat, Cow, polar bear, penguin, turtles, crocodile, frogs, toads, walrus, manta ray, squid, whale, shrimp, platypus, snail, flamingo, tortoise, hippo, guinea pig, anteater, butterfly, bird, toucan, owls, panda, koala, silkworm, mole, arctic fox, dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!
    but it can be for christmas too! i mean finding love in christmas is just wonderful!
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

i think it'd be best to do it the day after, so no need 2 buy gift

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    If anyone knows how to crochet, there are books out there for really simple, super cute, crocheted animals that take no time at all to make. The book I have is called "Super-Super Cute Crochet" with 35 different animals. If anyone's interested, shoot me a pm and I can copy instructions for certain animals for you.

SPOILER! :

Pomeranian, bunny, kitten, Pig, Hamster, Puppy, Cat, Cow, polar bear, penguin, turtles, crocodile, frogs, toads, walrus, manta ray, squid, whale, shrimp, platypus, snail, flamingo, tortoise, hippo, guinea pig, anteater, butterfly, bird, toucan, owls, panda, koala, silkworm, mole, arctic fox, dragon
    Amigurumi.

I can crochet but I do hats mostly. I've done amigurumi but it takes forever IMO and single crochet hurts my fingers after a while.
    Still crochet is a great gift and its 10X's faster than knitting.