Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coro corner :o

Very cute!! But the arms look incredibly long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

@jorgie I thought so too..but couldnt get her arms to reach the ground x(( lol

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    They do look a bit long, but it may just be an illusion or our eyes are mismatching proportions.

This may be due to the fact that her shoulders are in a very steep slump which can make them seem longer than they are, because they seem pretty proportionate to me. OR they could be contrasting with her legs, which would be a bit short if she stood up, compared to her arms. Either way, dig the style, you seem to try a lot of new things.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Hmm, I would agree with the illusion that GunZ suggested, but I think it is also because the forearms are slightly elongated, which doubled up with the steep stooping really makes it seem that way. To be honest I think he could do with being stooped over a little further, and moving his back end out slightly; at least based on what I observed from some quick Google searching.

Cool stuff though, I like the colouring and the style and the girls with the two dragon heads on the previous post!

gunz you were right...i extended the legs a bit
    guess it kinda works
    nostalgia___by_alcoro-d6abn4z.jpg

demon She not he ..guess i should have given her bigger boobs xD

Had been busy with college stuff :/
    it was time i did a one piece fanart
    Nami..fanart ..its a bit messy here and there :/ still a lot to learn

The colours are lovely, but I think it would help bring out her profile if you defined the area underneath her nose a bit more. I know you do sometimes see a character's nose just hinted at like that, but I think it's slightly at odds with how realistic the rest of her body is.

7 8 9 Member
    I agree with the above user about the face being a different style then the rest of the body. The background is you drew really sets the mood well but I feel the outlines you drew around the clouds and railing distract a bit from the beautiful colors. Since this was as you said a "bit messy" I'm sure you noticed some of this yourself. I look forward to seeing more from you.

To be honest, I think you could do with removing all the lines and then relying on the values of the painting instead - as pointed out above. The lines and then the nice painting seem to conflict quite heavily, well... at least in my opinion. Really nice painting though, it does generate a really nice atmosphere about it, especially the colour choices and her pose c:

Thanks Guys.
    Yeah am still trying to find a style that suits me.

This drawing was based on a poem my friend wrote.
    It was quite a challenge but i learnt a lot.

Lost Voices.jpg

As my college has come to an end finally..i will be able to be more active here on mt.:]
    Is there a way to resize your image here? as it tends to blow up to its maximum size when i try to link the da version using the "img" quotes.