Thread: Mistrus's Art [Nude art included]

Mistrus's Art [Nude art included]

I can't remember the last time I was on here posting art. Probably back in 2008/2009. I'm better know as Evi back from the Old MT. Which was quite a long time ago. However, I figured why not get started again? We have some great artists and we are all looking to improve so having critiques are important in doing so.

Alright, I have a stronger portion with anatomy but my faces are terrible. Eyes in particular. These are just some quick sketches I made but in both the male and female sketchs there is something wrong with the anatomy. I can't figure out what it is in particular but that would help a lot. The eyes are a very difficult thing for me to draw so any tips on how to draw them would be wonderful. Also, ignore that weird swan doodle. I just got bored.

SPOILER! :

nice sketch! all clean and clear.
    i liked it that you study anatomy tho i think you should try to drawing whole body gestures first before putting the body's details... it would help you sort out the awkward pose and proportion. :3 it also helps the hand relax.

Keep drawing. your art is nice :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Thank you for the wonderful critique. I know that I need to practice on my faces, arms, legs, hands and feet more but I can never get it right so I just avoid doing it. I need to do some good constructive drawings one of these days.

Hey there! Very nice female sketch! Along with what BV said, work some more with symmetry. Make sure your eyes are the same widths and heights when drawing straight on. Also, practice some more with facial structure. On the female head, it's very round; try sharpening it up a little bit. On that male profile head, the nose should stick out more and probably shouldn'nt be that long.

Hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!