Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Anime/Manga series do ispire you???

If that manga is what I think I remember it as, I remember being slightly scarred by it.

Did it show boobs just because it could? I vaguely recall some girl being beaten up, and then it was like BARE CHEST! in some random awful pose, and then that girl proceeded to be bloodied up even more. I was, like, "E...Ew... Ewwwwww!!! AGH!!!"

Yeah is one of those mangas that work for fan service (at the point they even put tekken characters there). it wasn't bad, but neither is awesome (is like good... nothing more).

I don't think the blatant nudity was as disturbing as the fact that usually the characters showing "fanservice" would also happen to be getting the crap beaten out of them. Bloodily. I mean, heck, that's friggin' messed up.

Well fan love that shit.

For my it goes more by the fact that the nudity was jsut to put nudity. It has no mayor sense. And the fights, well it was a manga about fights (nothing you can do about it).

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    So you like something between tenge tengo and some typical anime.
    i never read Tenjo Tenge but maybe like that. My older brother and sister has a different favorite manga, maybe you just like my brother, he has a complete collection of urasawa naoki manga except pluto (and his drawing style is american), and i read everything comics or manga that nearby by me. my sister is different, he like comic that non realistic style. Maybe i'm a twist of that kind of environtment

you should try to not get bonded to anything. Be free and enjoy every style.

I can't deny that i get bonded, but maybe after starting my own manga i can open wide my paradigm.

I would recommend to first get your style and then do the comic.

Between the first circle of the Inferno & DisneyLand
    Now that I think of it, part of my style comes from a mixture of DBZ & Devil-Man, but I'm starting to throw some Tenjo Tenge, Hellsing, & FMA in there...
    Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the reaper... - Magus

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I would recommend to first get your style and then do the comic.
    I agree, right now i in the middle of training for drawing a character. oh yeah, i already reading y: the last man that you reffer in other thread, its great comic man.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKaiser93 View Post
    Now that I think of it, part of my style comes from a mixture of DBZ & Devil-Man, but I'm starting to throw some Tenjo Tenge, Hellsing, & FMA in there...
    wew that a lot of combination, i just spend my time to see your drawing. until an age ago i just draw building n mecha inspired by doraemon right now i tried to learn about draw a character. i see your album is full of character you made, i see i can learn something from you.