Thread: Critique Please? o u o

Smile Critique Please? o u o

http://mattizme123.deviantart.com/ar...2012-319992849

If I could have some critique on this picture, that would be awesome! I would really like to get better. o u o

Hmm, I would say that breasts are a bit of an odd shape and are oddly positioned I think, and the folds on her top don't look completely right, particularly the two vertical ones in between the breasts. Lastly the eyebrows are almost non existent and the neck is quite thin. I must say though, I like her design a lot

cool. I think biggest problem is, it looks like the torso is super uneven >_> and the (our) left arm looks way bigger than other arm

To add to what's been said, both sides of the shape of the face don't match. (our) left cheek is higher that the other and more pointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

It's very cute and I think you used nice colours, they compliment each other well. The image feels flat and is a bit asymmetric. I had a look at the other art on your dA profile, and I think the best way for you is to draw more, and especially to draw different things from what you've done so far and preferably draw a bit from life =)