Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 23: spooky scary skeletons

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Wow, that is so wasteful. At least give it to charity or rip the seams and reuse the fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    One of my favorite company praxis is burning what didn't sold. Its fantastic how the fashion industry makes ton of cloth just to sell less than 50% of it and burn the other.
    WHAT? That is ludicrous... and I thought I wasn't annoyed enough at large companies.

There is so much they could have done with them... urgh.

They don't give it to charity because it would lower the values of the brand. And the re-use of material means work which it will just end in higher costs of value and less sells (as the brand is already selling less than what they produce), which mean it will be inevitable be burned.

But this is unethical fashion, and the reason I hate most fashion people (not everyone, there are nice ethical people), because fashion has become this constant fapping for over priced products that commands you to have more than what you need. A example of this are seasons, I remember back then when cloth stores did "summer sells" or "winter sells", and basically it was cloth for summer/spring and autumn/winter, now they made sells for each one of those seasons, and the cloth is specially made for each season is higher priced because is specialized for something. Now this seems like nothing, you could say "pfff, I just need some for autumn, winter and summer", yes, but the fashion industry also make for party, dinners, pajamas, sexy pajamas, sexy dinners, conservative dinners, work dinners, etc, basically any situation you could have in your day life, they made a piece of cloth for it, so now you have this sub divisions on the already season fashion which make hundred of over priced clothing that you are going to use it only for a X event, and after that it will gain dust till the next one, but the industry is going to tell you "hey, you need the next new thing, its better" and so on the cycle continues, you keep consuming fashion as a mcdonald you would never get satisfied and they get richer and richer with over priced products that made no good to no one.

Well, this is why ethical fashion was created, to make cloth that work always, if you are in a party a dinner, if its summer or winter, so you could buy what you want and be able to use it everywhere without telling you to keep consuming. But well, fashion industry is basically centered on money.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Burn it? They could at least recycle the shit if they don't wanna give it away.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    You would think they would have a way to calculate demand more efficiently so they waste less money on unused production.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Industry
    Dear Potential Loyal Customer,

-Sincerely, Us
    I emailed them on this issue, and received only this in reply. I don't think there's any way of fighting this logic, and should just let them be.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Everything can be fixed by burning them... like how they treated the fallen brothers/clothing of their industry.

guys i have a date with a girl this saturday.

can you guys help me know what to buy for clothes?

i was thinking i should go out and get a stripped suit. (´・ω・`)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Giving girls small animals as presents makes them most happy. ^^
    Stuff thirty hamsters in a box and send them to her house, and she’ll be so surprised she’ll fall for Jaidurn in a flash!
    Feeling the warmth of a little creature makes a woman’s heart tremble. Buy hamsters. Nothing but hamsters.
    Then stuff them in a box, of course.
    But Jaidurn, girls love sweet things too.
    So once you’ve got your hamsters packed into a box, sprinkle the hamsters with about 10 kg of sugar until they’re hidden.
    1. Girl opens box and can see nothing but sugar.
    2. Hamster leaps out from sugar.
    3. Girl is surprised! But hamsters are cute. Heart!
    4. Jaidurn is so clever. Love! Heart.

Ask her if she want it anal (´・ω・`)