Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 23: spooky scary skeletons

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I haven't heard any Black Friday jokes, except ones that have to do with greed and violence. The greed jokes are obvious. The violent ones have to do with the fact that people want certain items so bad that they will hurt others to get it. It's really sad, actually. Employees have been trampled by crowds, and shoppers have gone to emergency rooms. ):

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    People died last year, didn't they? Frankly, I'm not exactly surprised.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    But nothing of this explain the jokes about black friday =/
    Black Friday is a day where retail stores and companies get back in the "black" which means they are making a profit or at least not losing money. If not for this day and the holiday season that fallows most would be in the "red " or losing money. They do so with discounts deals and special offers that gets everyone to spend every last cent in prep for the holiday season and such.
    The jokes are usually about people dying by being trampled to death, being robbed coming out of the store with their fantastic hauls and maybe being gunned down in the process, mugged while standing in line and no one doing a thing to help, standing in line or camping out infront of a store for days, and fights breaking out between shoppers in and outside of the store. They are are real things that have and do happen every year on Black Friday. It's all the greed.

So its like Jingle All the Way, but without being a comedy.

Scary as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    MAX
    Yes toasterstrudel?
    Meh

hi

hello thar
    Meh

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Well shit. It's Max.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Black Friday is a day where retail stores and companies get back in the "black" which means they are making a profit or at least not losing money. If not for this day and the holiday season that fallows most would be in the "red " or losing money. They do so with discounts deals and special offers that gets everyone to spend every last cent in prep for the holiday season and such.
    The jokes are usually about people dying by being trampled to death, being robbed coming out of the store with their fantastic hauls and maybe being gunned down in the process, mugged while standing in line and no one doing a thing to help, standing in line or camping out infront of a store for days, and fights breaking out between shoppers in and outside of the store. They are are real things that have and do happen every year on Black Friday. It's all the greed.
    Well shit, looks like greed is a deadlier sin than i originally anticipated...

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    Well shit, looks like greed is a deadlier sin than i originally anticipated...
    So big companies weren't enough to convince you?