Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My name is Adam. I like to play video games.

Double Digits Member

My name is Adam. I like to play video games.

Howdy.

As per the title, my name is Adam. I'm rather anti-social, but once you get to know me you can't shut me up. I turned 18 five days ago, so, as per Aussie tradition, I've been a little sozzled.

Now the the introductions out of the way, it's time to not only let you peek through my little picture window, but show you videos of myself doing jumping jacks in an open kimono.

Fast Fact #1: You will wish I didn't put the image in your head of me doing jumping jacks in an open kimono.

I enjoy playing video games, reading and...well, that's about my life. I dislike stupid people, and I have the unfortunate habit of laying sometimes paragraphs-long verbal beatdowns on people who I believe are wastes of oxygen. I'll keep that urge to a minimum on here, but from what I've seen, all you people are brilliant anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Fast Fact #2: I ramble a lot, and take a long time to reach my point. I do this out of habit, so my school assignments seemed a lot longer than they were. I apologise.

But that's it. I've been drawing on-and-off for a while now (meaning badly drawn Goku since I was like 5), but since I got a graphics tablet for my birthday, I decided to get my money's worth and actually learn to use it. Hopefully you beautiful people can teach me things so I can be good at things. I enjoy being good at things.

Until next time,

-- <3 Ad

Welcome

I didn't get mental imagery of you doing jj's in an open kimono, because I had the foresight to skip that part of the text. If you wonder how that logic adds up don't even bother asking, cause I'm brilliant. You said so yourself!

Welcome to the MT ^_^

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Adam! Glad you could join us. Thanks for the mental scarring ;P

Double Digits Member
    D'awh, you guys know how to make someone feel loved - loved in a way that can be our little secret. I hope to be an active and contributing member to this wonderful place, but due to an extreme case of laziness, that dream will probably never happen.

Thank you anyway, though.

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    HIHI! I'm late I know, I've been at school, but
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre
    Ohaider! Welcome to the MT Forums!
    Where I hope you have lots of fun.
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

Double Digits Member
    No wai! I'm at school as well (well, TAFE)! It's just boring as hell. Anyway, I'll probably be starting some form of mildly humorous thread on the Critique forum in the near future so you wonderful people can make me draw better.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Snac7us - welcome to Manga Tutorials! I instinctively skipped the part about the kimono so -

Heeeeey, since you have a tablet give the Oekaki or the Group Board (GB) a shot. Links are up top. GB link will show up when you log in. You'll need Java installed to use either of those but they'll definitely help you use your tablet more. :3

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    hello, hello. this is sort of belated since i've already critqued your work, but better late then never right?

congratulations on your birthday across the ditch! (I'm a kiwi girl :P)
    feel free to ramble all you want in chatter box :P
    collectin my fav quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

Banned
    Yeah, you may need to install Java to use those things