Howdy.

As per the title, my name is Adam. I'm rather anti-social, but once you get to know me you can't shut me up. I turned 18 five days ago, so, as per Aussie tradition, I've been a little sozzled.

Now the the introductions out of the way, it's time to not only let you peek through my little picture window, but show you videos of myself doing jumping jacks in an open kimono.

Fast Fact #1: You will wish I didn't put the image in your head of me doing jumping jacks in an open kimono.

I enjoy playing video games, reading and...well, that's about my life. I dislike stupid people, and I have the unfortunate habit of laying sometimes paragraphs-long verbal beatdowns on people who I believe are wastes of oxygen. I'll keep that urge to a minimum on here, but from what I've seen, all you people are brilliant anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Fast Fact #2: I ramble a lot, and take a long time to reach my point. I do this out of habit, so my school assignments seemed a lot longer than they were. I apologise.

But that's it. I've been drawing on-and-off for a while now (meaning badly drawn Goku since I was like 5), but since I got a graphics tablet for my birthday, I decided to get my money's worth and actually learn to use it. Hopefully you beautiful people can teach me things so I can be good at things. I enjoy being good at things.

Until next time,

-- <3 Ad