Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spiders as friends?

Lightbulb Spiders as friends?

So I was sitting at my desk and I feel something on my leg, a spider I took a a sturdy piece of paper and tried squishing it(cause I didn't have anything else to use). I missed, fortunately.
    So I google search: "I saw a spider in my bedroom" and I learned that spiders are actually useful "pets"!
    They take out most of the bugs in your house and if they weren't there, your house would turn into an insecterium, metaphorically.

And then I thought, I wish I could become friends with a spider(s) but then I realized.... We can't I mean wouldn't it be awesome to have a tiny friend you can talk to and tell them about your worries & stuff?

I wish we could communicate with spiders...
    Miaaam...

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I hate spiders with a passion, but I'll often leave the daddy long-legs alive whenever I see em cause they serve the same purpose with no risk of biting you and don't look really ugly.

Any others just die without mercy. But I'm arachnophobic, so if I see a really ugly and big one, I'll kinda just watch it until it leaves so I don't have to get up close and personal with it. Also screw you, Skyrim.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Even if spiders could talk, they wouldnt want to hang out with us

I used to be really scared of spiders when I watched the movie 'Arachnophobia' (or something similar), but got over it coz my sister used to just put them on me just to annoy me. Now I just stare at them curiously if they pass by.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

<My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Spiders are great i dont like people who kill spiders its like just put them outside

Me and you are gonna have some problems, John.
    <My comic

whateva we all know you got the worst opinions anyway

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!