Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yo, I'm a little late to this game

Howdy there Malosis.

Bonus points for silent hill, fatal frame and eternal darkness. As for RE... Come on, it's a fantastic 75% of a game, but after that, you're a jill sandwich. ;p

As for art, eh, we all have to start somewhere. If I have any advice, it's never hesitate about drawing something. Great artists draw absolute crap all the time, you just never see it because they never upload it.

Also, horseshoe crabs are awesome.

have you played deadly premonition

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    That's the best game ever, right Zach?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

@Jubeh- No, but omg, I totally want to. My ex-boyfriend loved that one. He made jokes from it like ten thousand times a day.

@Regantor- Thanks, dude. Great advice and I'll be sure to commit it to memory. I should start a gallery here soon, so hopefully keeping a sketchbook here will help me improve in both art and comics. ^^

@Jubeh- No, but omg, I totally want to. My ex-boyfriend loved that one. He made jokes from it like ten thousand times a day.

@Regantor- Thanks, dude. Great advice and I'll be sure to commit it to memory. I should start a gallery here soon, so hopefully keeping a sketchbook here will help me improve in both art and comics. ^^

@Kodos- Yeah you're right, but fun is fun and RE has its moments.