Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quotes!

'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.' - Mark Twain.

'America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.' - Oscar Wilde.

'Play from your fucking heart!' - Bill Hicks.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    "Two white cups and I got that drink. It could be purple, it could be pink. Depending on how you mix that shit. Money that we got, never get that shit." ~ Drake
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

"The mad man with his megaphone said we can only serve one master
    We’re consumed by social evils and all what we lust after.
    Satisfaction ain't for sale, and we’re all going to Hell
    But who were we supposed to hail to, when we don't know our father?"
    - Professor Green
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

"What if the dreams we experience aren't just our imagination running wild but just memories from an alternate timeline?"

-Steins Gate

Don't know if it's a quote or just a very interesting question...
    Miaaam...

Couldn't you just equally say that all of the memories from before you last went to sleep are fake? Navel gazing, huzzah!

Also, truest words ever spoken;

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    "--You don't even need all three. Two out of three is fine.
    People will tolerate how unpleasant you are if your work is good and you deliver it on time.
    People will forgive the lateness of your work if it's good and they like you.
    And you don't have to be as good as everyone else if you're on time and it's always a pleasure to hear from you."

"Be wise, because the world needs more wisdom. And if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise and behave like they would. Now go and make interesting mistakes, amazing mistakes, glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules, make the world more interesting for you being here. Make . Good. Art."

-Neil Gaiman
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

If you haven't seen Clue the Movie.. don't read this...

but seriously... if you haven't..why haven't you...

SPOILER! :
    "Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.

Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?

Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.

Miss Scarlet: That's not six.

Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.

Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.

Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.

Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!"

-Clue

Last edited by nextweek; 07-23-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

I made up a new quote/saying I guess...

Normal: Common, regular, usual, natural.

"If the majority of people called themselves weird then that would mean that weird would be the new normal and normal would be the new weird."

*By weird I mean the unique/funny way not the rude and unpleasant.

Doesn't it make sense?
    Miaaam...

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life would be like: “Wait, whaaaat”? - Phil Dunphy

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "All people love themselves too much to be changed by something as simple as love." Ravel Puzzlewell, Planescape Torment
    The best game. Telling it like it is.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!