Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, hey, and oxford comma

Hybrid View

Hi, hey, and oxford comma

Evening all!

I kinda stumbled onto the forums randomly (via a google search on 3/4 view references, I believe) and started lurking about. Seems like this is a nice enough and multi-talented lot so I figured I could gain some improvement here via critiquing.

The biggest reason I want to get better is because I'm considering starting up a webcomic in the next year or so, and figured some tips and encouragement would help me along the way. I'm still a ways off from where I want to be, but I feel like it's a tangible goal.

Anyway, uh... 'sup?

Ohaider welcome to the MT ^_^ I look forward to eating about your webcomic ideas
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 09-28-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Hey, it's Demonfyre! I just got finished catching up on your critique thread. I read every page. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicTomato View Post
    Hey, it's Demonfyre! I just got finished catching up on your critique thread. I read every page. Good stuff.
    Thanks must have taken you quite a bit :L lots of pages xD

Are you going to make a critique thread?

It'd be great to see some more traffic in the manga works section (webcomics, if not on their own site, would go there). Welcome to Mangatutorials, and enjoy your stay.

I also use Oxford commas. Hooray.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad you could join us! Can't wait to see your work!

Welcome =) I'm already looking forward to the day you'll publish your webcomic, I recomend you start working on it sooner rather than later. When it comes to artistic skill I don't think anyone ever reach the horizon

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    lol What a name! Welcome to Manga Tutorials MagicTomato. As the others have mentioned, the best place to get some input for what you're doing is the Critique Corner or the Manga Works section. Of course, you can always drop by this place for general drawing questions. <:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I'll probably be posting a critique thread soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubisko View Post
    Welcome =) I'm already looking forward to the day you'll publish your webcomic, I recomend you start working on it sooner rather than later. When it comes to artistic skill I don't think anyone ever reach the horizon
    Well, I just want to make sure I have at least a portion of the skill necessary to be able to convey what I'm thinking, y'know? I'm not searching for perfection, only proficiency.

Welcome! Have a great time on the forum!
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com