Thread: Tetsu's art: Almost Naked gals progress on page 1 (NSFW)

Tetsu's art: Almost Naked gals progress on page 1 (NSFW)

Hi everyone, been busy as usual (However having fun too sometimes, going out and all).

I did lotsa stuff, so here's a few thangs I can show you guys.

3D first:
    Uhm, a shopping cart

Carosse preview.JPG

Platypus

Platypus.jpg

A woman with working clothes or something like that.

Femme 1.JPG

Femme 2.JPG

Lolol.JPG

And there's this robot thing, lost the original sketch, dunno where it is.

Ahh..Cant upload more pictures, oh well.

It won't let me post more so I'll post my 3d-2d stuff later

Well, C&C always welcome as usual
    Last edited by Tetsu Yawl; 06-07-2014 at 04:00 PM.

I'll add the drawings here, I'm not bumping since I'm already at the top of the board's list so I guess there's nothing wrong I just wanna post my other stuff. Well here it goes.

Robot thing

NOW back to 2D

I'm rusty but I try to draw once in a while. I have lots more doodles but I'll just post the stuff that's worth actually posting.

Pumpkin Boy people drawn in a different way.

Lineart of a themed drawing session I did with my roomates.

Heres the wip of the colored version

Demon tricycle:

Pumpkin Boy and friends

And finally a Pumpkin Boy pic I know theres mistakes in it, redlines would be cool on this one if you wish to have fun around the pic.

My lawd Feels good to post

Soooooooooooo...I drew this drawing for the let's draw thread but ended working longer than expect on it, changing stuff. Call me lazy, I completely changed the main character's pose to a more boring one. Let's say this pic is my get back on track one, I realise I make so many mistake when simply making barely complicated poses or angles. Anyway you can go full hardcore critic on me on that last pic. I'll throw in both versions so you can pic the one you prefer. I know its cluster as hell. I like filling whole pages with stuffs. I'm trying to improve so I'll try to waste less time making simple shit, I'll try making stuff that'll break my comfort zone, which is hard for me, I've been doing the same crap for a hell a lot of time (back on mt with the 350 pages) It's a waste of time to tell myself I did improve, thats old news, thats years ago. In reality im stuck, and I gotta step further. Anyway here's my last pic

So yeah, it's not good 'nuff.
    Redline? Crit? Comment? Go ahead I don't mind.

Color Progress. It's still possible to fix things so Redline Crit/Comment always welcome.

Last edited by Tetsu Yawl; 06-08-2014 at 12:16 AM.

It did cross my mind to have a go at redlining the blue haired girl's leg back when you posted the earlier version in the other thread, but I didn't realise you'd posted it in the critique section until you'd already moved on.... Looking at the colour one, at a push, I'd say the twist in the main girl's lower body seems uncomfortable and, given that the canvas is quite tightly packed already, I'd vary the size of the figures a bit more instead of adding additional elements:

SPOILER! :

I dunno man. It's fine, really. I feel like I'm just picking at things for the sake of it.