Thread: Bunny Void is new here...

Red face Bunny Void is new here...

Hello people of MT,

I've been lurking around this site for almost 2 weeks now. I desperately want to make my own manga so i scanned every tutorial possible to correct my mistakes in drawing. I already have a story but I'm bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my character design profiles. I really wanted it to look professional but I lack in skills. I hope to improve soon before I lose interest in the story/manga I'm writing. So to pursue this goal, I need other people's advice. I kindah have a short attention span so its hard for me to finish anything (including artworks) and i may need some encouragement.

Currently, I'm reading mangas Gintama, Life is Money, and Alice Gakuen. They're all different because I've been exploring different styles. My favorite artists are Takeshi Obata (Death Note), Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), and Pablo Picasso. I also like works by Tomohiro Maekawa (Living Stone) and popular comics at smackjeeves.com. I love playing video games and is a fan of anime.

Last but not the least, I would like make friends here. Friends who are interested in making stories, characters, and worlds of their own. In my "real" or "actual offline" life, all my friends are more into shopping, partying, drinking, and going out. Although I enjoy doing those stuff with them, sometimes I just don't feel the "fun" in those activities. I distance myself from them because sometimes I just enjoy spending my time in the world I have created. Unfortunately, most of them are not too interested in fantasy as much as I am. I wish I would meet someone who's also into "creating worlds of their own". I hope to exchange artworks with other people too and one day share this "fantasy world" to a wider group of people.

That's all. I'm sorry if its too long.

(}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID

Hello, welcome to the forums. Since you've been browsing for I while I assume you know this place better than I do already

You should get going with drawing that manga, I often get the feeling that the world miss out on a lot of stories just because the person behind them felt they didn't draw good enough yet. The best way to get better at making comics is to make comics!

welcome

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I've seen your two Oekaki pictures already. Very nice! Can't wait to see more!

Glad you decided to join us!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Bunnyvoid! Welcome to Manga Tutorials and I'm sure you'll find some like-minded souls here. You probably know this already, but The Artist Area sounds like the perfect place for you. Love your avatar! XD

Thanks all

@Rio. i'll head there now...
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Yo, 'sup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Welcome to the MT :3