Hello people of MT,

I've been lurking around this site for almost 2 weeks now. I desperately want to make my own manga so i scanned every tutorial possible to correct my mistakes in drawing. I already have a story but I'm bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my character design profiles. I really wanted it to look professional but I lack in skills. I hope to improve soon before I lose interest in the story/manga I'm writing. So to pursue this goal, I need other people's advice. I kindah have a short attention span so its hard for me to finish anything (including artworks) and i may need some encouragement.

Currently, I'm reading mangas Gintama, Life is Money, and Alice Gakuen. They're all different because I've been exploring different styles. My favorite artists are Takeshi Obata (Death Note), Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), and Pablo Picasso. I also like works by Tomohiro Maekawa (Living Stone) and popular comics at smackjeeves.com. I love playing video games and is a fan of anime.

Last but not the least, I would like make friends here. Friends who are interested in making stories, characters, and worlds of their own. In my "real" or "actual offline" life, all my friends are more into shopping, partying, drinking, and going out. Although I enjoy doing those stuff with them, sometimes I just don't feel the "fun" in those activities. I distance myself from them because sometimes I just enjoy spending my time in the world I have created. Unfortunately, most of them are not too interested in fantasy as much as I am. I wish I would meet someone who's also into "creating worlds of their own". I hope to exchange artworks with other people too and one day share this "fantasy world" to a wider group of people.

That's all. I'm sorry if its too long.

(}_{)
(>.<)
(___)0 VOID