Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GaBo's works: Robot thing

GaBo's works: Robot thing

Yeah, I'm back. Been drawing at least one thing every day and I figured I'd start posting them. I'd like plenty of feedback and critique as I'm trying a lot of new things to get a feel for different mediums. A lot will be done in GB probably.

Some crazy bike thing. I was mainly focusing on the strange colors that turned out really fun.

I was thinking "what is unconventional and probably fun to draw?" Barbarian bunny rabbit doodle.

Now this, this I spent time on. Working really hard to tighten up my linework and edit the product so that it doesn't always look so loose in composition. I like to think I'm making some progress, but only time will tell.
    Last edited by GaBo; 01-19-2013 at 05:51 PM.

They are all incredibly awesome I remember seeing you draw that bunny barbarian :P no critiques from me, just exclaiming how awesome your artwork is :3

Hey, thanks.

Robo battle doodle.

That barbarian rabbit reminds me 100% of Overgrowth.

But man, that third picture in your first post is all kinds of awesome, and your concept art looks great all around. What were you doing all this time you've been gone in order to get that good (you even missed Saimoe)?

That Overgrowth thing looks kind of interesting. I've been practicing conceptual design like crazy for a while now because that's mostly what I'm interested in doing. Also, I've been playing IRL, but it's pretty much the worst game ever. Hopefully I'll be able to forgo that a bit.

My chunk of a collab on the GB earlier today. Kind of NSFW so I spoiler'd it for all the kids out there.
    SPOILER! :

My sense of human anatomy was horrid earlier, so this wasn't as easy as I'd have liked.

And a scary girl I doodled.
    Last edited by GaBo; 09-15-2012 at 12:31 AM.

I like both of these a lot! Though, I think both of their arms are too short (at least in the first one).

Oh, yeah, you're totally right about the arms. I had trouble getting them right and I guess I still didn't quite fix them.

Hey look, it's me.

Luuuke! Loving that you've returned to the forums :> Your work is lovely as usual, but I miss all the turbo cute girls you used to draw! LEMME SEE MORE OF DAT. I love the colour and shading you used in the space station(?) Very naic work. Keep it up and dont go MIA again fool >:U

GaBo's Works: Now with more mecha

I will draw more adorable girls, by your command, Linz. *bows* Thanks for the comment, and I'll try not to disappear again.

Just a big weapons platform sans weapons. Had a strange shape for the chassis that I had to fix like three times. It's sloppy and a bit asymmetrical where it shouldn't be but you get the idea.

One night when I was reallllly tired...

that sun is dope, is that like astora's sun?