Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick-Up Thread

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Wow y the last man is only like the best comic ever.
    I wouldn't go that far, but it is pretty darn cool.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    This thread is for showing what you bought or received so can I ask peeps opinions on something I'm thinking of buying here or am I outa line?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Wow, that's grounds for a good bannin' there, buddy.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Even without considering that near an entire page was devoted to discussing B.O. I have a hunch you'll be okay, Psy.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Oh wow, I just went back to the first page. You like Against Me, Jubeh?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Wow, that's grounds for a good bannin' there, buddy.
    *Clutch the pearls* what a sneaky thing to do!

Didn't wanna derail the thread but ok.
    When I moved in to my place the couches were left by my brother in laws brother and they are tattered lumpy uncomfortable broken in places and dingy. I have wanted new ones for the longest damn time but I didn't want shitty ones that would do the same thing or the fabric sucked or spending $2grand on a matching set of quality ones. Went to biglots today and ran across these two and got to sit in them but I'm not totally sold on the colors and it'd still be $1200 for them both but I'd have to rearrange the living room so they fit better. They are freaking cool though because both have recliners in them and one has two outlets to plug into and two USB ports to plug into. The other has a fold down cup holder and I think it's a secret drawer on the bottom. I'm not planning on living with my roomies forever and I will be the only one paying for them so they are mine unless I decide to leave them. I seriously hate the current ones and stay in my room most of the time because of it. My roomies are game but they do t complain about the ones we have now so it's up to me really.

Links:
    http://www.biglots.com/p/c/sofas-lov...reclining-sofa
    http://www.biglots.com/p/c/sofas-lov...ining-loveseat

Follow your heart

or maybe your butt in the case of sofa sitting

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Oh wow, I just went back to the first page. You like Against Me, Jubeh?
    they're no crush 40 but

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    *Clutch the pearls* what a sneaky thing to do!

Didn't wanna derail the thread but ok.
    When I moved in to my place the couches were left by my brother in laws brother and they are tattered lumpy uncomfortable broken in places and dingy. I have wanted new ones for the longest damn time but I didn't want shitty ones that would do the same thing or the fabric sucked or spending $2grand on a matching set of quality ones. Went to biglots today and ran across these two and got to sit in them but I'm not totally sold on the colors and it'd still be $1200 for them both but I'd have to rearrange the living room so they fit better. They are freaking cool though because both have recliners in them and one has two outlets to plug into and two USB ports to plug into. The other has a fold down cup holder and I think it's a secret drawer on the bottom. I'm not planning on living with my roomies forever and I will be the only one paying for them so they are mine unless I decide to leave them. I seriously hate the current ones and stay in my room most of the time because of it. My roomies are game but they do t complain about the ones we have now so it's up to me really.

Links:
    http://www.biglots.com/p/c/sofas-lov...reclining-sofa
    http://www.biglots.com/p/c/sofas-lov...ining-loveseat
    IDK man, do you need to get new ones from the store? My mom bought the cornersofa we have now for 300 euro on the internet, something like craiglist i guess, and it was as good as new and really taken good care for and tbh its one of the best sofa's i've ever sat on. 2 people can just fall asleep on this(We also have it now for 2 years and its still tha best), but yeah 1200 is still a lot of money. Do you find them worth 1200 and will you be taking them with you, if so do it. New sofa's are expensive whoah, but if they are quality ones they will be worth it since they stay good.
    #shittyadvicenumana

So yeah follow your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    they're no crush 40 but
    Ahahahahahahha