Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
    I found this place a month and half ago when i was starting with drawing. I found a lot of useful tips in rio’s tutorials and decided to stick around. I have been practicing so far using a drawing book. Now I have also started with drawing realistic things, starting with my own hand.

My hobbies are gaming, badminton and kendo (I would love to be able to make a drawing of the last two realistic or in manga style).

In the future I hope to be able to create a full manga and my own wallpapers.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo!
    EDIT: You need to post, like, 3 times, IIRC, before you are a full member. Sorry, it's just stupid stuff because we had a bot invasion recently so we need to be sure everyone is human.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-17-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Hands are surely the most difficult things to draw!! It takes a lot of practice.
    I took a few classes in classic art and maaaan is it hard! Hope that you'll share your art I look forward to seeing them!