Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I decided to start drawing...

Thank you, I'll check it out. Studying anatomy is something I still haven't properly done.

I found some color pencils. I've never colored anything in my life, so I decided to give it a shot.

SPOILER! :

I think it came out pretty decently. I still have to learn how to do proper shading, though.

Looking good dude! have you got a drawing tablet at all?

I've always wanted one of those. I figured out, it would be kinda easier to draw/color if I learn to handle it.
    It's kinda expensive here where I live, so I'll have to keep saving for it. For now, I'll stick to "traditional" drawing :P

I wanted to try more poses, so I doodled a lot yesterday. Pretty much all rough sketches.

These are some of what I've come up with.

SPOILER! :

I tried to make the most realistic eye I could get without it stopped being kinda "manga" style.
    There's no much I can say of the girl. Her legs seem quite off, and the hands... The friggin' hands...

A couple kissing. For a rough sketch I'd say it came out pretty nice

Here I wanted to see if I could pull out an anatomically correct male torso

This girl isn't right proportioned at all, but nevertheless I really like her :P

The smaller I draw, the harder it gets. Although her body doesn't seem too off.

As always, I keep screwing up the hands

Thank you for your feedback. If there's been any improvement on my drawings since April (when I started this thread) is because of all of you, and maybe my free time :P

EDIT: I did a quick fan art of Onizuka (GTO) today. I didn't do guide lines for it, I kinda measured it by eye. It ended up surprisingly consistent imo, what do you think?

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Carvi; 07-31-2014 at 04:30 PM.