Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

That's ...scary 0_0
    I myself is a person who could do anything told to when I still half-asleep (or when suddenly but quietly woken up in the middle of my sleep), but never that bad. But I believe there are people with problem far worse than that.

My brother told me that once I change clothes (half asleep), answer his question correctly (still half asleep), go back to sleep, and didn't remember anything the day after. Not that I'm proud of this...

@Angel: I slept until 3 pm today...over here, it's winter break, (finally!) and I decided to literally stay up for the whole night...then I woke up, checked the clock, and found out I just wasted the entire morning/noon sleeping .

@LVUER: I've had problems like that too, but not as frequently. On several occassions, I was known to wake up, (eyes open, and such) walk to a bathroom or kitchen, or even someone else's bedroom, and either take a piss, eat a snack, or wake someone up. It doesn't really happen anymore, but I don't remember doing any of those things, plus, it wasn't really a problem for me.

@LUVER I used to do that too, but when woken up. I can never wake up on time on my own! @_@

There was a time when I slept for around 28-30 hours straight, non-stop. They were very dark times...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    ^^^ It's those kinds of words that makes me wonder if you're narcoleptic. Are you?

I can only fall asleep till around noon. I can't stay in bed all day. My back starts to hurt and it just gets uncomfortable (and I've got a nice memory foam mattress!).

Hehe, no i'm not. it was just this once, exactly one year ago, when it was cold, i was lazy and refused to get out of the comfort of my warm blanket. I'd wake up, think for a few minutes, and decide to go back to sleep...until one of my friends just comes into my room and forces me out of the bed. Lesson learnt from experience.Never ever repeating it again.
    Also, never settling in a really cold place ever.

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    Also, never settling in a really cold place ever.
    This. I'm with you on that score. I'm thinking of retiring to Hawaii. I don't want to move to Florida or move to a 3rd world country though I will probably save more money that way and I don't want to move to the southwest US.

Move to Laos. You can survive really well on like 50 USD a month.

I said I didn't want to move to a 3rd world country. Expenses may be low but I don't particularly care to loose all the creature comforts that I'm used to plus have an iffy access to medical services.

Ah, c'mon, I'm sure Laos is better than everyone thinks it is.
    Also I want to travel to Laos some time. It looks amazing there.

Travel there and let me know how it is. C: