Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

Is that Fahrenheit? its gotta be fahrenheit. So thats like 8 degrees C? I guess if you lived in the desert that'd seem cold.

yup it is...it went sub-zero (in deg. C) earlier this month. its a living Hell-Hole.
    It goes upto 50 deg C in summers, but i dont mind the heat, so..

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    Oh, lmao. I bet he's one of those that has no idea that he's annoying which makes them that much more annoying.

You should like, tell him straight that you don't like to be called that. If he persists, eliminate him.
    will do. (the eliminating part)
    for waking up, I use two alarm clocks spaced 10 minutes apart, hit snooze on both, and then go back to sleep until my dad wakes me up. I cannot get out of bed in the morning.

I know, parents are like the best people for stuff like this! I miss living in my home :'( oh well! living on your own has is fun too..

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    when I live on my own I really am going to sleep until noon at least. nothing wakes me up. NOTHING.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    It takes a lot to wake me up. I have an alarm clock on my computer desk, and I also use my ipod and cell phone. I think I have like three alarms set on my ipod alone and it has a super annoying alarm tone.

My dad's worse, though. He's hard of hearing so he has the loudest freaking alarm in the world. I swear the neighbors hear it when it goes off in the morning. And it still takes him like thirty minutes to get up and shut it off.

Hook your alarm with C4. You'll wake up when your life in the line... (jk)

You don't need a real three alarms. I only use my (a single) cellphone, but I set two alarms setting, set one hour apart (I always wake several hours earlier).

I keep my phone next to my bed, my alarm clock on my desk, and my ipod somewhere where I have to dig for it but can still hear it. I'm really good at shutting off alarms in my sleep, so I kind of do need the different alarms or I'll never wake up.

Put those alarm on where you must actually walk to turn it off. If you already walk, you already wake up... unless you are a sleepwalker (or whatever it's called).

Yeah, I have to walk to my desk to turn my alarm clock off. I then have to find my ipod. I have a hard time actually waking up. I tend to turn my alarms off while I'm half conscious and fall back asleep. I could put a foghorn in my bathroom that has a randomly changing ten-digit code to turn it off and get used to it after a while and go back to sleep after disabling it. After 22 years of being a heavy sleeper, I've learned a thing or two about how to wake myself up. If patronizing someone actually solved their problems, I'd be a millionaire right now.