Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

Thats the opposite are you guys daft

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Except thats almost the opposite of what I said.
    Didn't read that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    I think Jubeh is telling you to make an effort.
    I'll take your word for it.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Basically, just go for it, there, done, problem solved.

Well, that was never (really) my problem. My problem was: How long do I wait after a break up to ask someone out? (And that's been answered,) xD

You're my favorite.

Let me guide you along your path young one, and you shall find the brick road to your heaven. And at that time, you will then know what to do, as your mind will be clear. *grabs your shoulder* Just follow me.

Like this?

SPOILER! :

You're my favorite.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Yep, just go for it. Do not try to befriend her. You'll most likely end up friend zoned for eternity. In order to be genuine friends with a female you basically have to be entirely unattracted to her, or the understanding of attraction has to be mutual. As in, you know you like her and she knows you like her, but the friendship resumes. But the mistake you will most likely make when trying to befriend her is...well, trying to befriend her. If it's a tactic to get with her, be upfront about it. If you try to put on the "genuine, wholesome nice guy" act to get close to her, you might get banished to the friend zone forever because she might register your relationship as purely platonic. Don't do the whole "I'm not like other guys" thing because the "other guys" are registered as potential boyfriends and the "not like other guys" are registered as guys where the potential for romance does not exist. You basically have to let her know that there is a romantic interest of some sort otherwise you risk losing "potential boyfriend" you to "nice guy" you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Like this?

SPOILER! :
    This is funny x10 for me because I played Gaston in my school play but anyway Bacon I still think you should just tap and go

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    I have a problem regarding what I'm going to do the year after next, when I finish uni. At my uni they run this program where you can go live and work at disney world for 6 months or a year. For a laugh, and not really thinking I'd be offered a place I applied to go next year. The criteria must be not that strict or they have a lot of people turn down offers, because I was offered a place but I decided not to go on the grounds that third year involves doing a massive group activity that I didn't want to have to miss doing with the people I've gotten to know in my year.
    So the question is, given that I can still apply next year and go the year after I finish uni, do you guys think I should apply and accept if I am offered the place? My main concerns are leaving behinf friends and family, as well as the fact that you have to share a room with someone in the accomodation there, someone you've never met who could be from pretty much any country. What do you guys think?
    You have to cut the cord sometime in your life, you might as well do it now. 6 months goes by very quickly. If you need to contact friends and family, give them a call, go on facebook, do skype etc. As for sharing a room - so? You might meet someone fun and interesting! From what I know about working in Disney, employees can be locals, people from another state or as you said, from another country. If you're going to work somewhere far from home - it might as well be Disney, imo.