Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I was not being defeatist when I said "what will happen, happens."

What I meant ... Was what I said. I didn't meant I wouldn't try, I meant that if I get rejected or friend zoned, that's alright.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    How defeatist of you. If you get rejected, the proper way to react is to slash her tires or bang her friend and post it as a status of Facebrook.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Uh people? Living breathing human beings with feelings, goals, and passions?
    What I mean is, those are all in the mind.

What frank and I were getting at is when you crush on somebody for so long, you start piecing the moments they dont spend with you together and those pieces almost never add up to reality.
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean, and as such, I can't say whether I do or I don't.

This is going to sound awful but the road ends inside her pants or inside a friend zone.
    I dunno'. I was friends with my Ex for about 5 years before we started dating.

Obviously its been a while since I was in high school and the girls I talk to are much older and are looking for different things but it can't be all that different.
    No, I suppose it can't.

Have you really thought about it though. You've gotta like clean your room and somehow make your parents act less insane when she's around.
    I have... I'm still turning things over.

This is good news.
    How? It obviously didn't change my mentality... And are you saying your friends shouldn't be cherished?

Thats pretty defeatist bro are you in this to win or not.
    See post further up the page.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    You have to put up with a whole relationship so if your objectives end at "getting the girl", then you are not ready to actually get with her.
    I'm still thinking, but as of now, I'd say they aren't. Whenever I fall for someone, I fall hard.

You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    What I meant ... Was what I said. I didn't meant I wouldn't try, I meant that if I get rejected or friend zoned, that's alright.
    This is even more defeatist than before I think you should just throw in the towel at this point.

What I mean is, those are all in the mind.
    Yeah usually they're in the other person's mind but now they're in your mind. Do you really not get what I'm saying or are you trying to be fenn right now.

Right forgot about the other end of the road where the relationship ends outside of pants completely.

How? It obviously didn't change my mentality... And are you saying your friends shouldn't be cherished?
    Yeah friends are the worst

I'm still thinking, but as of now, I'd say they aren't. Whenever I fall for someone, I fall hard.
    That's just how young people are. Once you get out of school and do actual "dating" its a lot different. I don't mean dating like holding hands and being bf and gf kawaiii I mean dating like you take a strange girl to a place you don't want to be and ask her questions and hope you have something in common with her.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Holy shit.

This is even more defeatist than before I think you should just throw in the towel at this point.
    How is that defeatist? It'd be defeatist if I told myself it wasn't even worth trying. Which I haven't. Being prepared to except whatever happens when I finally sort this all out is the rational thing to do. If I do end up going out with her, that's great. If I don't, well, yeah, that bites, but at the same time, it's alright. Could always be worse.

Yeah usually they're in the other person's mind but now they're in your mind. Do you really not get what I'm saying or are you trying to be fenn right now.
    I didn't. I do now, I think, but I'm not quite sure... How is this bad again? I'm not doing the whole "piecing the moments they dont spend with you together" thing. I've been thinking about her, yes, but that's not the same thing.

Right forgot about the other end of the road where the relationship ends outside of pants completely.
    That relationship did not end before sexual contact had started.

Yeah friends are the worst
    Once again (I believe), this is just you being a cynic. Or you've never had a very good friend. Which would be sad.

That's just how young people are. Once you get out of school and do actual "dating" its a lot different. I don't mean dating like holding hands and being bf and gf kawaiii I mean dating like you take a strange girl to a place you don't want to be and ask her questions and hope you have something in common with her.
    I suppose so, but I'm not that age (yet) so it isn't really relevant. Not as I see it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Holy shit.
    ...?

You're my favorite.

How is that defeatist? It'd be defeatist if I told myself it wasn't even worth trying. Which I haven't. Being prepared to except whatever happens when I finally sort this all out is the rational thing to do. If I do end up going out with her, that's great. If I don't, well, yeah, that bites, but at the same time, it's alright. Could always be worse.
    So defeatist its like somebody dropped a nuke on you

I didn't. I do now, I think, but I'm not quite sure... How is this bad again? I'm not doing the whole "piecing the moments they dont spend with you together" thing. I've been thinking about her, yes, but that's not the same thing.
    If you don't know why its bad now you will find out on your own which is fine and probably how it should be.

That relationship did not end before sexual contact had started.
    Okay then how was your previous comment relevant? I almost forgot what it was like talking to you for a moment.

So defeatist its like somebody dropped a nuke on you
    I don't see it, man. I'm not just going to sit back let the world pass me by.

If you don't know why its bad now you will find out on your own which is fine and probably how it should be.
    OK~

Okay then how was your previous comment relevant? I almost forgot what it was like talking to you for a moment.
    My point was that relationships that start out with a casual friendship aren't bound to be relationships where (sexually) nothing gets done. Which you (seemingly) implied.

You're my favorite.

My point was that relationships that start out with a casual friendship aren't bound to be relationships where (sexually) nothing gets done. Which you (seemingly) implied.
    Except thats almost the opposite of what I said.

Anyway you should just give up you sound like you already have

I think Jubeh is telling you to make an effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.