Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

What's the easiest way to say no to someone who incessantly begs you to sleep with them despite saying no about 50 times.

**Keep in mind said person is 13.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Threaten to call her mom.

I like!!

But then there's the 'pedo' problem... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post

I like!!

But then there's the 'pedo' problem... >.>
    http://jubeh.blogspot.com/2010/02/hi...ool-blues.html

I actually just wanted to stop her and be like listen. My name is james but this is highly inappropriate. But of course I don't. I let her think I'm a jerk because it's probably better this way.
    Learn from my mistakes renzo.

I will. Thank you.

Punch her.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    ^^^That's called assault.

It's not a big problem... but right now I'm confused when to buy PS3. At first I wanted to buy XBOX360, but everyone around screams PS3 (even the shopkeepers do that). So I think I will decide to buy PS3. The problem is now, when to buy...

I still have several PS2 games that I want to finish (like my recently bought Mana Khemia 2 and several other JRPG games). And if I buy PS3, I'm very sure that I won't touch my old PS2 for at least one year (and I still have Wii too...).

But right now, local stores around me sell PS3 quite cheap (they usually sell $200 for $400) and lots of people say now is the cheapest price for PS3. If I wait more, I'm afraid the price could get higher. (though AFAIK, electronics good gets cheaper since it gets obsolete with time)...

So, anybody could suggest when is the best time to buy it?

Um unless your market is wildly different than ours the prices should always go down. But chances are that ps3s are as cheap as they are ever going to be so it doesn't really matter when you buy it.

I sell games at a store btw. The only thing you should worry about is missing promotions and stuff.

In my market here, when PS3 enter my local store for the first time, it cost a whooping $500 (and so with XBOX360). Right now, even after Microsoft cut the non-slim XBOX360 price, it still costs more than $300 here. For PS3 right now, it costs about $320, the cheapest until now (and people say it is the cheapest possible for PS3 here).

So I could say our market is very different. Here, the price fluctuates a lot (perhaps because it's 100% imported goods).