Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    that's great to hear, you sounded really upset earlier.
    whats the court case about though? (if you don't mind my asking. if you do, you can ignore me.)

The case is about the education system. We have proof that the education system here is wrong/corrupt, and they just decided to "wave it off", so we had the right to sue them. HOWEVER, the judge will just ask them what grade I am supposed to go to, and just ditch it like that. My dad doesn't want to go back either (it was a false alarm, and my dad is totally against going back now), so I guess I'm kind of screwed... I guess I'll just have to find out something to save myself.
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

Im single again.
    because my boyfriend broke up with me... and a few days later I found out that he cheated on me.
    orz
    Last edited by J_Mizu; 02-07-2011 at 07:50 AM.

@M3S1H: It's not weird to become happy for something little while you're depressed.
    Regarding your case, I hope it gets solved and you win *hopes*
    In some well-known Egyptian universities: you have money, you get the grade you want.. and sometimes the Bachelor/Master/PhD you want. I thought this may help you feel better because education there is very corrupted.

@Mizu: a little story that happened to my friend's sister:
    She was a nice outgoing girl. One of the guys thought that she's an easy-to-get girl, so you know, he wanted to have fun and stuff.
    He went to her while she was walking with friends and just said: "I love you". She looked at him confidently and said: "If you really love me, ask for my hands"
    The guy was shocked hehehe XD But guess what? He went to her family and asked for her hands! and they are married now.
    While my friend was telling me the story, I didn't expect her sister to be so direct like that, and never expected the guy to ask for her hands hehe =P
    You deserve a better guy than this cheaty one, and hopefully you find the knight of your dreams ^_^

O-o wow yara, thats amazing.

Reading Yara story reminds me of story I heard from my boss. She have a sister-in-law who went aboard to study (and eventually settles, following the rest of her family) in Germany. They come from a rather strong-tradition Asian family, so they take things like marriage VERY seriously (and obviously, no pre-sex marriage). A blatant contrast with playful Germans.

She had a German boyfriend and actually all her family were against it (they told that she'd better find an Asian boyfriend). Eventually, they broke up due some problems. Her boyfriend begged her to be his girlfriend again and told her again and again that he's very serious with her and didn't want things to end up like that. At that time, she was going to go back to here (Indonesia) due some family issue.

Do you know what she said? She said "If you really love me, propose me next month..." Obviously, the following month, she would already be in Indonesia. And guess what, the following month, that guy really took a flight to Indonesia. Now they are married, have children, and live happily ^_^

I have a slight problem. I need to disinfect my wound but I don't know what to do. I used some alchocol and managed to stop the bleeding but I want to buy something tomorrow so next time I hurt my self I'll have something.

I think I'll lose the nail on that finger. It was very bad
    Who would have thought that opening a package of sugar could be so dangerous
    Last edited by violin; 02-08-2011 at 12:45 AM.

For any person who just broke up with someone (or someone kick you):

Stop crying about how bad you feel, how much you love her/him and she/he doesn't love you anymore. Relationships end in good way or bad way, but at the end, it just end. And you should feel grateful for having that, for having for that tiny moment someone who love you, someone who was with you, someone who support you. Is not the end of the relationship what's matter, are the things you live in the relationship, the good and bad times. And if you can't be grateful for that... well you are missing the whole point, because relationships are going to end no matter what.

And also: you look pathetic when you cry about 'love', especially when it's clear there wasn't much there anyway. Do you want to look pathetic?

I don't think I can help you much there, Mizu. I mean, sure we've all had a reasonable amount of heart-breaks, but if he cheated on you, that makes him the jerk. So I guess this way it means that if this went on, he would've cheated even more, so it's kind of a good thing that he broke up with you.

As for Violin...I'm not a doctor, but I do study anatomy. My best suggestion is to have something keep it supported. After taking care of that priority,(to keep yourself protected for the time being) go straight to a doctor and sort it out with him/her, in case it's infected. (Remember, I'm not a doctor, I just adore anatomy, but I suggest using this method.)

Oh, and I'm happy again, so I just decided to give up on this whole depression/happiness thing and just wait for the final answer because it's SO FREAKING ANNOYING to get depressed and happy in a seemingly never-ending cycle, but yeah, I'm happy again .
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.