Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

Here's my problem: My teacher gave us homework but I don't know what the hell she wanted me to do. There is no solution, I tried everything. >

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    having relationship problems -_-' I've never really been in a relationship before so I have no idea how to deal with this...
    so heres my question: should I beat the guy who's being a jerk to me or let someone else do it? there are plenty of people who want to.

Are you joking about resorting to violence or not.

You know what, either way the answer is the same. It is never okay to hit a person over a petty argument.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    yeah, I was joking. I wouldn't actually hit him and I wouldn't let someone else either.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_dreamer13 View Post
    having relationship problems -_-' I've never really been in a relationship before so I have no idea how to deal with this...
    so heres my question: should I beat the guy who's being a jerk to me or let someone else do it? there are plenty of people who want to.
    a) If you care about this person at all, rather than fighting over things sit down and talk about it. I know it sounds cheesy and all, but it's really necessary if you wish to have a continued relationship with this person. If you just fight about things, you're both going to end up feeling hurt and sad. It's also perfectly possible that he doesn't even realize that he's hurting your feelings (no, really, boys are stupid sometimes). I know that almost all the times that my boyfriend has said or done something that hurt me, he didn't really know that he what he had done.

b) If you don't really care about him, just tell him briefly that you feel he's being a jerk and that you don't want to see him anymore and leave it at that.

That is awesome advice for adults but I have a hard time seeing young teens talking. Like really talking. Unless my assumption is incorrect and angel dreamer is an adult.

Talking is a good way of conveying how you feel to someone. Another good way is by pushing them over; into a pile of mud if possible.

I'm telling you man sometimes your advice is kind of out there.

Meh, IMO, it's how any relationship (romantic or otherwise) should be handled. While it's true that at a young age you probably aren't going to have a very deep talk about it, it's just good to get feelings out there.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    And having a hissy fit and ignoring them and then acting in a way to hurt them even more until it all blows over and then you guys can make up. Ahhhh... teen drama. It's a good thing I never went through that!