Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem Thread

Arrow The Problem Thread

Okay, so some of you may know, and some may not, but on the old forums I created a thread called "The Problem Thread." The basic idea for this thread was to post your problems, and people would try to help out or even point out what you can do to make the situation better. The same theme applies here, and I'll be watching over this thread like Rio watches over people who return and make their own thread in the Welcome Wagon, (and in case you didn't know, she kicks them to the curb. ) so here's a few basic ground rules:

NO MAKING FUN OF OTHER PEOPLES' PROBLEMS. We're here to help out, not to be inconsiderate jerks and depress the hell out of people.

NO SPAMMING. There's a place for that, it's called the chatterbox.

NO TROLLING/FLAMING. The last thing I want in this thread is people fighting each to the point where this thread is virtually useless.

NO WHINING. This means no talking about how bad your life is, or about near-death experiences. We're here to make you happier, and frankly, that makes us want to stop.

So yeah...Just post your problems in hopes of getting aided in them. Good luck, if it's neccessary.

I still have that sock problem, man. :[
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Afur-chan, you're a problem!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

:'[
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

I pretty much hate my job but there aren't many alternatives. Hm. I need to find out how to get a job as a typist or something.

when I try 2 go to sleep I cant breathe well so I just draw or watch infomercials and pass out eventually

I went to the shop just now and one of those trucks that cleans the snow didn't saw me (I didn't saw him either) he crossed my way and hit me. It's not a big deal as long as I'm fine and I am so far. But now I have to deal with all the things about fixing the car and don't have that much time to miss from work because I'm already running out of money. I also don't know if there is anything I can do so the insurance company wont rise my payments. I already pay about 150$ per month because they say I'm a young driver ( I do have about 5 years experience but abroad and never had an acident before).

@violin: if you get good grades, you can sometimes get a good student discount, if you send them proof. My parents insurance did that when I was with them. But then...I don't know what insurance companies are doing now a days (have none :/ )
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    when I try 2 go to sleep I cant breathe well so I just draw or watch infomercials and pass out eventually
    Have you gone to the doctor for that.

ya it didnt help tho