Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I must say that I found this site by luck, browsing endless "how to draw" tutorials on pages. I finally came up to this site and its really helpfull tutorials and I've been looking them for a couple of days now. They are really helping me on improving my drawings.
    Then, I got a little curious on what could I find on these forums, so I entered and, again, began to browse everything.

I must say that almost every draw, from sketches or doodles to complete drawings, are heavily catching my eyes. Almost everyone I see here uploading their work is a great artist, or potentially one.

I'm far from being a graphic artist, and I really suck at almost everything I try to draw, but recently I started finding pleasant to simply draw and I started doing it more often.

And, again, this site helped me to encourage myself, and I'm really hoping to get the hang of it.

So, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Carvi (Actually no, but that's how everyone calls me) and I'm 20 years old.
    I'm looking forward to get along with all of you. ^^

Heres something I draw in between clases in colleage today. I find it easy to draw people on profile than on any other angle, don't quite know why. (I couldn't quite make the two drawings fit on one shot with my celphone camera, so I took two and put them together, that's why it changes abruptly on the middle)

Here it is

(PD: Please excuse if there are any flaws on my writing. Althoug I'm good speaking english, it's still a second language for me, so I apologize in advance for every mistake I may and surely will do.)

Try to stick to one post. Welcome there.

What's your first language?

Hey there! You have a good start with your drawings, but there is much that could be improved on! The folks here could help you with that(: I'm rather new myself xD

I'm Not a Spammer!
    I'm sure with more practice you'll get better and better! I joined this site today because I've been browsing it for a while and figured it would be a good place to get tips and help with my own work! :3 I think the best thing is to have fun while you draw and just go at your own pace- try not to let your inner critic ruin that for you!
    You speak English well, mind me asking what your first language is? ^-^

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I apologize for the double post, my internet was going on and off that day and I wasn't sure if my thread was saved.
    Thank you all for your warm welcome! I hope I can contribute with something to this place, I'm really looking forward to improve myself.

My first language is Spanish, so if anyone want to learn it, or improve it, I will glad help you with it.

What is your language.