Thread: Hello. A new human has appeared on MT.

Hello. A new human has appeared on MT.

So, the title was sort of meant to be flashy, but whatever.
    I'm Seira (you didn't know that, right?) and I have been looking around at stuff on this site for some time. I thought that people submit some pretty good critiques at other people's artworks, so I wanted to try to get help.
    Because I need help. I've been steadily improving in drawing ever since I've begun, but somehow, I've been slowing down. I still can't draw non stiff people, I have a personal problem with hands and I think I'll just not make a comment on my backgrounds (which mostly are, white.). I recently began to color digitally. But, just saying, I'm still a beginner. I will eventually go on to the next step, though.

Else than that, I love all sorts of manga and anime, like Naruto, Death Note, FMA, Darker than Black, Kuroshitsuji(the manga. I don't like a lot the anime), D.Gray Man(well I think I did, before the mangaka stopped it), Pandora Hearts, Anohana, Mushishi, Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica, SNK, Deadman Wonderland and stuff (I just listed those that I thought of now, but there are others).

And, just a comment the people who made the site: I don't know if I'm stupid or something, but I wasted quite some time trying to change my profile pic and other settings (why am I even male?), and just realized I had to post something in there after reading the sticky. If you could, make it a bit more obvious to new users. Though, maybe you wrote it in bold somewhere obvious and I totally missed it. And, also, why can't I view in full view pictures people uploaded in here? Is it another restriction to new users?

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo.

I do recall the process of changing your avatar and crap being fairly byzantine, but I think it may also be because you're not a full member yet? You have to have something like 3 posts before you are a full member and go Super Saiyan and can post outside the Welcome Wagon and defeat Frieza.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Welcome. You do need to make 3 posts in the welcome wagon before you're a full member. After that you can change your avatar and have perfect hair forever.

I recommend Infinite Wig B. The blue tint is very stylish, and you will never have to worry about not having enough energy to precisely chop vegetables for dinner again.

I want perfect hair :c

Also welcome

Thanks!
    So, I just gotta do some posts and i'll be ready, I guess.
    I hope I'll become friends with you all! (and I also very much hope I'll draw better eventually with your help.) By the way, English is my second language, so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I'll do in my life here.