Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day dreamers

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".

Day dreamers

I don't know about you dudes and dudettes but I am constantly daydreaming.
    I can be at work doing everything I'm supposed to and I get lost in my daydream thoughts but still somehow keep up with all my work and make no mistakes. Like my body goes all autopilot and my brain is like I wonder what would happen if they could fuse animals? And just keeps going with that thought and I have to make it all as plausible as possible like there would have to be laws governing certain animal hybrids like flying pigs would have to be under a certain weight to fly but still be on leashes or they will cause so much havoc with the airlines.

Do you daydream? What about? Is it practical? Total fiction? Do you think of scenarios that piss you off so much that you actually become physically angry until you remember that none of that actually happened and you end up feeling stupid but somehow powerful? Do you just see things and think "hey it'd be cool if that also was able to do this!" Then you start planning how it'd work?
    Have you been called out on your excessive daydreaming?

I daydream about total fiction, yeah. I've gotten so good at it that I can do everything perfectly, like you.

always day dream about death

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    People say I make faces when I daydream (=.=) (-_-) (^_^) (Q.Q)
    When I'm not in some sappy soap opera, I'm daydreaming about what I would do if I could do something over kind of thing.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My daydreams often come after somebody or something or a certain situation has pissed me off a lot. They're always quite violent.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

When I'm not day dreaming fantasy, I'm planning conversations and situations that probably won't ever happen. I'm usually caught making faces, talking to myself, and laughing randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

They say that over obsessive daydreaming is a sign of an unfulfilled life.

I am one of those people.

DNEWS just released this video

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I can't see the video!

I have read that daydreaming is necessary for figuring out our problems but it is also thought to be a sign of Alzheimer's or something.

Edit: ok jut saw it and that is awesome. We aren't lazy slackers after all.
    Last edited by Psy; 01-27-2014 at 06:18 PM.

I have all those kinds of daydreams, death, violence, fantasy, and especially the conversations that will never happen. I prefer the unfulfilled life explanation over the alzheimers one though.