Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Pyramid Game] Kill the person above you

*kills u super duper ultra mega hard with some cheese nips*

*Goes back in time before you were born and smashes your family*

*becomes a god, and makes spiky nipples rain on you plus your family*

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    *Unleashes such terrible vengeance upon you, that generations yet unborn cry out in anguish!*
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

*transform into GIANT, rip through dimensions with my dick, make all you drown in piss*

*AfghanBang's wang goes into a dimension made entirely of electricity, and he gets shocked to death.*

*be reborn as your son, screw your wife, burn you, resurrect you then fuck you over again*

I'm an Adult! Member DaSuberCow's Avatar
    *stealthily follows you home on a Tuesday, (remember very important) watches your every move for 3 days. on the 4th day creeps in your back yard silently kills your cat with a big knife.. like its 10 inches long 3 inches wide stainless steal nice engraving on the side that says butch on it. leaves cat pined to the wall on the back of the front door. hangs a mirror on the wall as soon as you are to walk in and shut the door you see the cat in the mirror as you turn around to take a better look. I jump out and put a big needle full of tranquilizer in your neck. When you pass out I carry you to the living room were I've set up a kill room, plastic over everything and a table in the middle. I Secure you to the table with duct tape and plastic wrap. sits in the darkness and waits for you to awake. *rustle from the table. "WTF!?!?!" you scream frantically flexing every muscle in your body trying to get loose. "Help" as the only word you can find in your vast vocabulary. I get up run over " whats going on why are you tied to this table?" "I don't know, help me I think someones trying to kill me" as you breath heavier and heavier. as I stand staring disgusted by the vile and grotesque excuse for a human being that lay helpless before me. thinking to your self "why hasn't he untied me yet." when you finally realize "he is the one who did this" I say "so you figured it out. as you take a deep breath. You said "wh...bluahc " as my knife hits you chest with poise and precise aim right through your heart. you coughf and hacked up blood, as the red liquid spews and pours out your mouth and chest wound. I say "sorry I was bored."*
    Last edited by DaSuberCow; 01-22-2014 at 12:11 AM.

*summons thousands of tiny shards of metal in your lungs*
    Ladies and gentlemen, the future is here and it's about 100 feet above the Arby's.
    ---
    i don't know how to change my username and it's irritating