Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talking of My Birth Land...

But I took an entire class on Brazil ):
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil( Brazil )
    ClockHand...

i don't trust the movies that says about brazil, shows brazil... 'cause those movies are wrong almost part of time... really.

The Gauchos isn't the same as the argentinians, the gauchos are unique. our churrasco is unique too, the barbecue that can be compared to our churrasco is the colombian one.

our barbecue we put the meat on iron stakes, put salt and we put the meat on coal in flames.

What's more accurate to Brazil? Rio, or Cidade De Deus

Hayashida... Cidade de Deus it's a little old, i think that today the things are different there, and Rio show the carnaval, it's a party time we have on february, i don't like it to much 'cause i don't like Samba, but it's holiday, it's good : )

Quote Originally Posted by Vithor-Duardes View Post
    ClockHand...

i don't trust the movies that says about brazil, shows brazil... 'cause those movies are wrong almost part of time... really.
    Oh, I think you didn't get the joke. Never mind.

The Gauchos isn't the same as the argentinians, the gauchos are unique.
    Ah okay, cool. But could you tell me WHY?!

our churrasco is unique too, the barbecue that can be compared to our churrasco is the colombian one.

our barbecue we put the meat on iron stakes, put salt and we put the meat on coal in flames.
    So is not the sandwich? that's what you mean? Because I don't think you answer me. Also Churrascos come from Galicia and Portugal and they are made on Chile, Bolivia, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. I always feel awkward when someone says something like "empanadas are typical from Argentina", when you can basically buy one in every latin american country and you can even find them on mc donalds, and the food didn't even born in that place.

And what about the Brazil and the ethical issues?

Also, I think you are at least more nationalist than my and any other person I have met, let's say you are just the first person who made a thread about his own country.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Rep dat Brazil, yo.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Clockhand.

I really do not know much about the Argentina, the only thing I can say is that we, gauchos, follow our traditions very seriously, and argetinas cultures and traditions are not the same as ours, in other words, every kind of race, nationality, tradition is different from one another, 'cause the stories are different.

yeah, i can't say that our churrasco has born in here, but i known that here we have the traditional churrasco, that our antecedents used to cook a long long time ago...

that's why our churrasco is part of our culture, just like the Mondongo ( typical food of brasil, you can found more of it in Bahia )

also, i don't known too much of Brazil's ethical issues, ( telling he truth, o don't understand the question :s )

Reg's knowlage of Brazil is this;

They currently has some of the most valuable mineral industries in the world. They have very few international enemies, and despite that are one of the only countries that the US has agreed to sell M1 Abrams tanks (Never mind the fact I actually liked their prototype the Osorio better).

I could easily see you becoming one of the world's next super powers. China and India have exactly the same natives-vs-coorperations problem, and it certainly isn't slowing them down either, for better or worse.

In short; Brb, learning Portuguese.

right, looks like you known more of the brazil's militarism than me, cause i'm a peace man u.u ( huehuehue )

Naw man, I just love industry.

Sometimes when I'm out in the countryside, I need to burn some crude oil in the corner in the corner of the tent, and have a freind jackhammer against some rocks, just so I can sleep. :3