Thread: Ash Kettchum's Coma Theory

Ash Kettchum's Coma Theory

So like i was all bored and thought about why Ash Ketchum hasnt aged in like 10 years.
    And so I found this.
    http://pokmonx.proboards.com/index.c...lay&thread=340
    I mean, if Rugrats can be based of a childs twisted child-hood, why can't Pokemon be a boy's adventures inside his coma?

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Hola slurp.
    I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but if you can get a discussion out of it go right ahead.
    We put some of the insane Pokemon theories in a thread or maybe it had its own one in the video games section a while back. Like how there are no men except those in there middle aged years and so people think there was a giant war before the first Pokemon game and all the men died in it and that's why Lt.Surge talks about a war when you fight him. There are those who say that there is some tie in with Pokemon and some lab or something in Japan during ww2 that did human experiments and shit told a friend about it and he looked it up. I was warned never to look it up because it was fucking gruesome.) or the Pokemon suicides after hearing the lavender town theme song. Gangar is a dead clafable. The creepy pasta thing about the black Pokemon game that was before the white and black versions.
    Look up Pokemon theories on YouTube and there is a lot of weird shit.

o__O i think we're at that wierd part of the internet again.
    Like when youre on youtube and you watch videos of how to fix chairs and you somehow end up on some video about someones butt doing stuff. D:

protip: the lavender town suicides are a myth
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    If you really want your mind blown consider the following things which aren't fan conjecture but objective facts based on things explicitly stated in game.
    -The body of Magcargo is hotter than the surface of the sun.
    -Wailord is less dense than air.
    -China and a few other IRL countries are explicitly referenced meaning the Pokemon universe is supposed to be either the future or alternate history.

Consider also that Tajiri has said, if I recall, that the Pokemon Special manga which gets, all things considered, pretty fucking dark and violent at times, is the closest thing to his original vision of the Pokemon universe.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I read it all... Was kinda touching. It all makes sense, this guy has really thought well about this whole "coma theory". Though of course, this is a children story, so it really is as you see it. It's fine for us adults to think of it as that, make it seem more realistic in a way.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART