Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, Im new here

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    I started with tracing; then I moved on to copying. Now I'm mostly drawing from scratch. I'm a 16-year-old male and can't spell for shit, so please don't go all grammar Nazi on me.

I found this site about a month back and have decided to make a forum account because I still need some assistance. One, and the most profound problem, I currently have is shoes; I just can't seem to draw a good pair.

That's about it for my first post, thanks for your time.

im jk bro who cares about your grammar. if you need assistance post some stuff here - http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...ritique-Corner
    people with more experience will then come in and outline the problem areas and possible remedies
    ur wrong about the semicolon anyway; semicolons are used to connect multiple independent clauses that are related by subject - anything starting with "then" is not an independent clause.

I'm a Legit Member
    Welcome! Trust me youre not alone on the grammar, i think it might be an epidemic and i suffer from it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    ur wrong about the semicolon anyway; semicolons are used to connect multiple independent clauses that are related by subject - anything starting with "then" is not an independent clause.
    foiled again...
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory