Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Im new here

Hi, Im new here

I started with tracing. then i moved on to copying. Now I'm drawing from scratch... mostly.

I'm currently 16 (Male) and cant spell for S**T, so please oh please don't go grammar Nazi on me.

i found this site about a month back and have decided to make a forum account, Because i still need some assistance.

One and the most profound problem i currently have is Shoes... i just can't seem to draw a good pair.

and thats about it for my first post, Thanks for your time.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    WEeeeeeelcome!!! Trust me, grammar is not a problem here (Ahem, ahem, Sylux, ahem ahem) so don't worry about that. Although you should still try to get your point across. xD

And shoes? I've been drawing (seriously) for four years now, and I STILL hate the shoes. Don't sweat it, just keep at it.

Hope you find some awesome support here bro.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

fuk u mean son my grammar is impeccable son

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

thanks, when i have trouble something i usually pull a Pic from the internet and trace it in. thats cheating right? anyway

i'd like to put up a pic i just finished for critique. just need to figure out
    Last edited by Dark Flamez; 12-22-2013 at 02:12 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Just need to figure out what? Y-your sentence just kind of cut out right there. D-did you die? Don't leave us hanging! WE'RE ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS.

But seriously, what do you need to know? How to upload an image? Where to upload it?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sorry, i meant to say "just need to figure THAT out"... grammar, im not great at it.

anyway, at this point i've figured out that to upload pictures i need to go to Oekaki place, but i don't have any posting rights

i put a reply in awhile ago but i guess it didnt got through or something

i meant to say "just need to figure THAT out" bye the way

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flamez View Post
    I started with tracing. then i moved on to copying. Now I'm drawing from scratch... mostly.

I'm currently 16 (Male) and cant spell for S**T, so please oh please don't go grammar Nazi on me.

i found this site about a month back and have decided to make a forum account, Because i still need some assistance.

One and the most profound problem i currently have is Shoes... i just can't seem to draw a good pair.

and thats about it for my first post, Thanks for your time.
    I started with tracing; then I moved on to copying. Now I'm mostly drawing from scratch. I'm a 16-year-old male and can't spell for shit, so please don't go all grammar Nazi on me.

I found this site about a month back and have decided to make a forum account because I still need some assistance. One, and the most profound problem, I currently have is shoes; I just can't seem to draw a good pair.

That's about it for my first post, thanks for your time.

im jk bro who cares about your grammar. if you need assistance post some stuff here - http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...ritique-Corner
    people with more experience will then come in and outline the problem areas and possible remedies
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Tracing is cool when you're starting, just credit the original if you post it somewhere. As for grammer, I nazi the shit out of that stuff off-line, but seriously, on forums nobody cares as long as we can understand what you're getting at. Welcome to the forum, hoping to see you start some OC's while you're here!