Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What makes life worth living to you?

i dont know what makes life worth living to me

i just do stuff
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

What happens when you run out of stuff to do

find more stuff to do

if u ask what if u run out of stuff to find im gonna stuff ur fist w/ my face

wait hold on a second

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    What makes me get up every morning is the thought that I have responsibilities to take care of. I have to get to work because I'm being counted on by others to show up on time and do my job. There are other people who could fill in for me of course but that would be creating a hassle for several others to get them there to do that and I hate that thought. I'm there everyday on time because I take pride in my work ( I will have perfect attendance on valentines day). For me my job is a key to me doing so much more in life.
    What keeps me going in life is desire. I want to travel to new places and see new things meet new people. I want to meet Mr. right and get married and have children. I want to own my own home and decorate it how I want. I want family birthdays, graduation, Christmas, 4th of July, Halloween and other event parties with the family I start.
    I know that I may not achieve all the things I want in life but I won't know until I try and perhaps until it's too late but I'm going to do it anyways. Everyday there's something that I dread or that makes me wish the day was over but in the end that shitty part passes and I get to move on from it even if it's only for a little while.
    So my hopes my dreams my desires my pride my selfishness and my greed keep me going and my life worth living.

Coincidently my mom was telling me about a documentary called "The Bridge" about the many suicides that happen on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco Ca. I haven't seen it yet but it's apparently made a big impact on my mother because she won't shut up about it. Does sound moving and interesting to watch I will admit.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You're fucking hired.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Coincidently my mom was telling me about a documentary called "The Bridge" about the many suicides that happen on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco Ca. I haven't seen it yet but it's apparently made a big impact on my mother because she won't shut up about it. Does sound moving and interesting to watch I will admit.
    Number 1 suicide spot!

"To our left you can see the beautiful san francisco sunset and to our right you can see one of the numerous jumpers this bridge gets every year!!"
    Jubes shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that bridge.

recently, the phrase "This too shall pass." in all it's morbidity. Also the push that is extremely hard to describe but never seems to quit.

101 Dalmations Member
    Well I can say that life is full of desires. Man can't stop them. When u achieve one desire or stuff etc there is always something next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    What happens when you run out of stuff to do
    ... shit man now i dont even know what to do with myself
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory