Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: spam 26

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Linz View Post
    Anyone know a good salon? I need my brows done.
    Have you ever had your eyebrows threaded? I'm told it hurts like a mofo but worth it because it's faster than plucking gets way more than normal plucking and you can't get burned like with waxing. I find it funny though because after they do it you are like so ready eyed that you can't see shit and they hand you a mirror and say "everything look good?" Lol.

I haven't no! Although i've never had any problems with waxing/plucking. My friend got hers done by threading though, her eyes weren't puffy or anything! There was a slight redness but that was it. All in all her eyebrows were lovely and had a nice shape. <:

Homagawrd, Dasu. Wuzzap?!

I'm an Adult! Member DaSuberCow's Avatar
    "I find it funny though because after they do it you are like so ready eyed that you can't see shit and they hand you a mirror and say "everything look good?"

sounds like a tatoo on your butt

lINZ! im ok I got alot of new art to show ppl but I has to scan it in first. HOW ARE YOU?

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Have you ever had your eyebrows threaded? I'm told it hurts like a mofo but worth it because it's faster than plucking gets way more than normal plucking and you can't get burned like with waxing. I find it funny though because after they do it you are like so ready eyed that you can't see shit and they hand you a mirror and say "everything look good?" Lol.
    So is it more expensive than waxing or does it cost about the same? And will they do upper lips as well, or just the brows?

woah, dasu lives

have we heralded in a new dark age for MT?

did we all lose our jobs or something? whats going on I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

i just got laid off next tuesday and its all ur fault

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuberCow View Post
    lINZ! im ok I got alot of new art to show ppl but I has to scan it in first. HOW ARE YOU?
    I'm good, man. <: Nothing much to report!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamajam View Post
    So is it more expensive than waxing or does it cost about the same? And will they do upper lips as well, or just the brows?
    It's about the same from what I've seen but they recommend that you do it at least once every two weeks so that they are easier to maintain and it apperently hurts less the more often that they do them. The cool part is that they can get super precise with that thread. I've allways seen that they do eyebrows, lip, and offer whole face options. I saw some lady get her whole face done once and I thought the threaders was going to snap her own head off with all the neck movement she had to do.

I just think that for all the risk you take with the wax and having some one stab at your face it's just more worth having them threaded and its so much faster. They will usually give you some cooling lotion or something that kinda numbs the area that they threaded if you feel any tenderness.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Could always just get yourselves a cheap re-threader
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    i just got laid off next tuesday and its all ur fault
    why did this make me laugh, this isn't even funny.

Also, I AM SO MANLY, I AM GROWING HAIR ON MY TOES. HAHA.