Thread: pskibobby's favor art

pskibobby's favor art

Hi guys! I am new to the forum, but hopefully I can get to know you all a bit and explore all of the work you've posted on here.

This thread was made because a friend of mine wanted me to draw them as if they were a character from Naruto. I am mildly happy with this drawing, but I feel it lacks in a few departments that are pretty major. One of them being perspective, and the other being proportion. If you guys could help me figure out the things I should fix before I ink the picture that would be AMAZING!

Looks very good two things I did notice are first of all the lower arms are too thin (especially the left arm) and the arms in general just seem pretty long. I like the design, yup, it's pretty awesome ^_^

You should take a visit to the 'Welcome Wagon' section and introduce yourself to everyone

Not bad!

The arms are two different lengths. The legs are two different lengths. The head's a little big. The collar should go back farther; it looks like it'd be cutting through the neck a bit. The face is angled upper to the right while the head is straight; either straighten the face, or angle the head. Do you have a reference for this pose? References will really help with the anatomy and perspective.

I see the start of a background. Try adding more detail, especially closer to the figure, so that the picture won't look unfinished.

Hope this helps. And, welcome to MT!

Follow what been said by Demon and Jorgie.
    I will say that you lack experience or practice or you are new to arts.
    If you are trying to learn then go for simplest possible pose or static pose like standing, seating etc. That will give you enough ideas for proportion and positioning.
    Always go for references or fanarts.
    Draw what you see exactly in references and after regular practices you will gain enough ideas and you will able to draw dynamic pose then to advance to higher level.

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Foreshortening is the reason why the above people are saying the limbs are not matching. Follow what tlk3 said. It is sage advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.