Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2 (Server: Fort Asperwood)

That sucks.

Tell me on skype when are we going for ascalon. But be aware that I'm not going to be able to, for approximately 2 hours.

zombie sea turtles in dis game

2 much salad

I'm really frustrated at the lack of a duel spec. I want to try a warhorn assist build for dungeons but that means every time I want to wvw I have to find a trainer and then pay for a respec. Also warhorn needs to be better.

Warhorns for warriors are shitty, try them with rangers. Also, with rangers you will be wasting less on respec.

For support warriors, I believe the priority is this: Boon Duration > Healing Power = Condition Duration > Condition Damage. And using the skills: For Great Justice, Banner of Tactics (increase Healing power and Boon Duration) and the Third would be Shake it off (it take away one condition from everyone around you) or Fear (some control is always nice). And finally your favorite Banner.

And as you focus on Boon duration and Healing power, the most important trait lines are: Defense and Tactic. For Tactic traits I like: Empower Allies(II), Inspiring Banner(V), Lung Capacity(VIII) and Inspiring Battle Standard(XI) or Vigorous Shout(XII)

oh ya, as salad we people we have an AoE healing skill (healing seed) and you have the trait that removes some conditions when you use a healing skill.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 09-24-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Okay doing my warhorn build and its strange. I seem to do as much damage as I did with greatsword. So either this build is kickass or I suck with greatsword.

I used sword in main hand for the bleed and all my armor has condition damage. I can get up to 16 stacks of might (which includes power and condition) damage. It lacks the pvp utility since my cripple is close range but I still have my rifle so no biggy. Also thinking of using longbow for the combo field.

My build is similar to what you said with a few differences. I have for great justice for my might stacking and signet of might. I will have to test it out in a dungeon though.

Edit: Also the downtime is very low since signet of might and for great justice have really low cooldowns.

Lets do a dungeon then.

There are no hotw going on I tried to find a group while farming fangs. Might have to do one of the popular ones.

You might like manor since you can use the badges to buy magic find runes for farming.