Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Thread

Car Thread

hi lets talk about cars even though im the only one who likes them.

here is a car to get us started:

man I seriously love that picture

ya its awesome. I was never a huge fan of RX7s before, but that one looks amazing there. Too bad everyone puts a drift tax on them when selling them. Same thing goes for AE86s and 200sx's and stuff

Ya its bullshit. We should get cars nobody drifts in and drive those. Unlock their HIDDEN POTENTIAL.

Well thats what I was debating actually, like should I save for a decent japanese drift car or should I get a cheaper american car like an old 90s mustang or EXP or something? As long as it's RWD and manual and relatively lightweight, it should be okay

man everybody here drives mustangs dont do that

I mean fucking everybody for real

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I don't even drive, but I grew up with a car freak of a dad. He had a '69 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 saved up for me from childhood so I could have a car, but he ended up selling it some 6 years ago :c.

That being said I'd like to cop one of those at some point in never, or a Road Runner.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    man everybody here drives mustangs dont do that

I mean fucking everybody for real
    I know man, but idk what to do. I guess I could just save up enough to buy a cheap AE86 or something and then just put more money into it when I earn more...

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I don't even drive, but I grew up with a car freak of a dad. He had a '69 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 saved up for me from childhood so I could have a car, but he ended up selling it some 6 years ago :c.

That being said I'd like to cop one of those at some point in never, or a Road Runner.
    the 69 dart is a sick car, I love those old boxy muscle cars. Those things have so much torque you dont even need the steering wheel, you can just drift around corners with the gas haha.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Yea man, it was scary as shit how much power it had, it didn't make it any better that he had customized it to accept Nos tanks. He'd do these crazy burnouts in the middle of the street we lived on when the coast was well clear. One day I got to get in with him. The amount of G-force that hits you once you stop burning out and actually accelerate, NOPE.

The tires had dug into the asphalt so bad that the marks are still there, lmao.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

ya those old muscle cars were, from a technical standpoint, awful cars. no aerodynamics, awful handling and nothing but power... But something about them seems so pure to me, I think that's why I like them. Its the absolute basics of a car.

I want an AE86 so bad though, like nothing else interests me right now