Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seddy's art stuff~ **Lots of Nudity**

I like the guy's head especially :P

The girl looks good, too, except I think her head looks like it may end up a little small. But I could very well be wrong. Nice bum
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Hahaha, thanks! =D

The head's just a placeholder for the general region I want the head to be in, don't pay it too much attention.

That booty was modeled after my own. I looked in the mirror while drawing this. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sedistra View Post
    Admit it, you just like that booty. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedistra View Post
    That booty was modeled after my own. I looked in the mirror while drawing this. <3
    Maybe (´・ω・`)

Low productivity recently. Blugh

Obligatory thumbnails for the day.

bluhbluh

ohh wow this is looking good already! i especially like the big one with the great amount of perspective :3 i saw you changed the angle of the wing, it really looks better that way ^^ maybe you must make the distance more evident by adding atmospheric perspective to the body or the further away wings from the dragon? right now the whole main subject is pretty dark and that's good since it's your main focus but it looks as if there is almost no distance between the wings and the body.. you might want to exaggerate that a bit more ^^

also i must say that the one with the rock-like giant (2nd from left and 2nd from above) is my favorite. you really seemed to get how to push a main point back in the scenery, defining its shape more and attract attention to itself and the hero in the under left corner. so keep that up O:

they all look really good, but don't forget that the meaning of thumbnails is to sketch with values and even though it's small you can recognise what the thumbnail wants to say. it prevents you from adding details and the challenge is to draw basic shapes with values and still make it recognisable :3

Callesthe: Thanks!

I'm planning on going back to paint a few of these, so I'll keep that in mind.

More studies.

For your thumbnail studies, try using the hard brush instead of soft opacity brush. I saw that you did using some which is great. A side from that, try using more variance of value. you seem to use a lot of grey/dark-grey. Try using some of the lighter grey for skies.

Aside from that keep it up!

@doghateburger: Thanks for the critiques! <3

I'll test out the hard brush more for the next few thumbnails I do. I'll definitely try and use a broader range from here on, though.

My most recent sketch seems to have the same issue. VVVVVVVVVVV

Something I did in response to a thread on the league forums.

Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3218645

Sketch: