Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Seddy's art stuff~ **Lots of Nudity**

Today's haul:

Today's practice was cut short due to the killer pain in my forearms.

Those are some pretty cool thumbnails, may I ask what the aim of this particular study is?

Just practicing imaginary compositions using the rule of thirds as a starting point.

Combined with a few other techniques to add a bit of random flare to them.

ohh they look pretty nice!! great thumbnails, i see you generally use a nice range of value, good job on that pay attention to the ones that don't show much value; for example (from above to below and left to right) the 5th shows only a small range. also keep in mind that darker colours would prefer to get in front of the lighter colours, meaning the foreground will be the darkest and the background would be lightest, due to atmospheric perspective :3

you generally seem to give your drawings a nice foreground, i like that a lot. somehow the one with the pyramid (the 8th) doesn't have a foreground, and i think that this thumb needs it c: what i notice more, is that the pyramid is pretty dark. it might be your center of attention but i think that if you use a dark underground and a light pyramid, you'll still attract without implying it to be on the foreground. after all the rule of 3rd is in your favor as i can see you positioned the important things rightly :3

i see you're really thinking about your compositions, great work and great studies, keep them coming!!

Nice thumbnails
    Did you got a killer pain by drawing too much ?
    Last edited by leucome; 02-26-2013 at 02:16 PM.

@Callesthe: Oooooh, thanks for the critique! I checked this thread after I finished drawing for today, sadly. A few of the things you mentioned I think I addressed in my most recent study (today), but I'll most likely go back to earlier thumbnails and try shaping them up.

@Leucome: That as well as a few more serious things. One of the reasons I haven't been able to draw since my last submission. =(

Here's as much as I could do today. It's not much, but I'll try and do more tomorrow.

Uninspired, so I started scribbling.

Still feeling under the weather, so art production has slowed down by quite a bit. =(

Damn, loving the anatomeh and I really like those thumbnail ideas, nice contrasting values and such

Admit it, you just like that booty. =)