Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nonsi's Workingbench ^_^

Teen Member

Nonsi's Workingbench ^_^

Hey Ppl from MT.

I'm here now fpr some Days and i have to say: "I like it here xD"

I really don't know if i can stand too harsch crit's, but i think i'll give it a try.
    Please keep in Mind, i just started to draw Stuff. ^_^

So i hope that with your Help and maybe a little Guidance im going to become better, maybe even good
    Cause i saw many Lineart, Characters and Pictures as i went through the Forums. And i have to say
    that my first impression on most of em were

I started by lokking for a nice Picture on the Internet i could try to "redraw" freehand and this is the First Picture im
    going to Post in here but im going to Post more. xD
    I also just finished my first Anime-like Head WITHOUT Helplines or the Complete Circle (I bet most of you know what i mean by that) xD

So, heeeere Comes my first "redraw" (Who can recognize who's it going to be? ^_^)

And a little Closer:

Pictures taken by Mobile and put on Comp by Bluetooth (I hope thats okay )
    Later i'll start Coloring and rebuilding em in CG, but first, i wanna learn moar xD

Sooooo, lemme hear what you gotta say (but please be gentle xD)

Greetz

Nonsi

Nice ! Is he kakashi ?
    Nvm
    well you have the general idea of drawing things. In this picture i think right eye (his left) is a bit big then the other.
    Looking for more especially those anatomy part , proportions etc. Hoping you post more.
    Advice
    if you are new then never hesitate to follow references.
    Thats it.

Besides, what TLK3 said, I have a few critiques.

Both sides of his face are different shapes. The face isn't in line with the chin. The eyebrows are different lengths. The ears should be a little lower.

Keep up the good work.

Teen Member
    Thanks for the Crit's so far *Burn in Brain*

And here is my next Char i Freedrawed from Pic on the Monitor (it's more of an Interpretation :P )
    btw. Dont mind the tableclothing xDD (Not Mine )

I think i will take those 2 for the time being as my "ExperimentalChars" one Male and one Female so i can work on both to get the Proportion etc. fixed xD

I think this is a good Training to get a hold of things in face

Mostly similar problems you had with the first picture: eye lengths aren't the same, the sides of the face are different shapes.

Also, the mouth is a little low and the nose is just.... weird. That line shouldn't be that crooked.

Keep up the good work!

Teen Member
    Thanks for the Info Jorgie.

Just to be sure do you mean this line? And what to do? Make it more straight?

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Nonserial; 08-22-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Yes that, and the shadow. Just round them both into one single, curved line. (thicker aand lighter at the top because the top's a shadow, of course)

Teen Member
    Okay thanks,

i think i got what you wanna say . A little Problem here is that i only got a pencil and no eraser or anything likely, so i have to do it all over again xD

So, the "Update" of Hinata may take some time
    as the one of Kakashi ofc
    Last edited by Nonserial; 08-22-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Teen Member
    So, here is the "first" re-worked version of Hinata (I kinda like drawing her more atm )

I made her a little smaller, to get a better overall view about placing and distances etc. I know i screwed the Eyes in this one Big Time *ashamed* and im not too happy with the "Noseline" and the Shadow coming from the Brow.
    I also replaced the Mouth (a little higher) and the Nose is exactly centered now (i found a ruler ).
    And i added in a little Blush, i thought that might give her a little innocent/shy look

SPOILER! :

Here is a picture how small i made this one, i drew below the First one, and only half the size. Just to show you

I hope to get more useful tips here.
    Greetz and of course THANKS

Nonsi

I think the left eye is slightly smaller lengthwise than the right on your redrawing, also the eyebrows are very different width wise. Other than that your redrawing is looking much better
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.