Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I went to Seattle, Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    I've been 2 the US a few times and I've never seen anyone do anything super stupid so I don't get that stereotype
    See everyone in the UK is a super genius and all you colonials should lick our feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

one time I was in the UK and I saw a guy pickin a fight with the air

I watch a lot of british tv and I'm p sure without the doctor the whole place would just fall apart.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    The only way is Essex, and you know it.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I watch a lot of british tv and I'm p sure without the doctor the whole place would just fall apart.
    Dr Mark Kermode or Dr Who?

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    The only way is Essex, and you know it.
    Oh, fuck, don't tell me people on the other side of the world watch that show. That is so embarrassing. It's like our Seinfeld.
    Last edited by Harvester_Of_Sorrow; 08-22-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Naw, I kept seeing commercials for it while I was in the UK. Looks hilarious.
    Also, Seinfeld is pretty awesome, wutchu talkin bout, son.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

It's not hilarious, it's utterly terrible and makes you ashamed to be a part of a species that will create something so pathetically, testicle searingly awful...Rather like Seinfeld.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    It's more like your version of "The Hills".

Never seen The Hills...Is that worse than Seinfeld? Surely not.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    About a bunch of rich prissy bitches and their little douchetard boyfriends/fuck buddies and their every day lives. It was fake reality tv. "omg I like um like him but I don't know" "omg she went away and she got a nose job like how shallow? And she doesn't even look good so shes a total stupid ugly bitch." "dude it's like I can love her but still you know? Just wana have fun and shit." mind rot like that.

A couple from the hills went onto a like b list celebrity survivor show and the guy flipped his shit because some one tore the label off his girlfriends conditioner bottle "YOU DON'T FUCKING DO SHIT LIKE THAT YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THAT *rage rage cokebinge rage pent up homosexual tendencies rage*"
    Last edited by Psy; 08-23-2012 at 12:21 AM.