Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I went to Seattle, Washington.

I agree with that, but there are Nationalist fuckheads in every country. They just seem to get more of a voice in America than many other places. The idea that a person should take any kind of pride in happening to be born, by sheer chance, on a random plot of earth, that happens to be surrounded by imaginary borders and has a meaningless flag hanging above it, has always been a mystery to me. But hey, it takes all sorts to make a world, doesn't it?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Well, considering the fact that if you have power everyday you're in the top 15%, people should be ... I don't know. Not proud. But ... Appreciative? Nationalists and fascists piss me off, but anarchy is stupid. Although I don't think that's what you were proposing.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Why didn't you visit me Aether. how rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Well anarchy is simply the desolation of the state, nobody rules us on any level, ever and the people, all the people, are able to govern for themselves. I agree this seems naive and silly, but in Catalonia and much of north eastern Spain from 1936 to 1939 anarchism did work and it seemingly worked well until Franco and the fascists came along and fucked the whole thing up. Anyway, this is getting way off topic, even for Chatterbox.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    Why didn't you visit me Aether. how rude.
    Because you're not on my list of people to visit.

Also, the people I met were more or less the stereotypical American. What shitted me the most was pedestrians, they seem to think they own the fucking road. I was very close to going off my nut at one woman who, instead of walking on the side of the road in a parking lot, seemed quite content to walk in the fucking middle.

That sort of shit does not fly in Australia.
    Last edited by Aether; 08-20-2012 at 02:25 AM.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Aether in Australia do you say water like woda

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    They do own the fucking road, Aeth. Legally, they do. Pedestrians have the right of way.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Because you're not on my list of people to visit.

Also, the people I met were more or less the stereotypical American. What shitted me the most was pedestrians, they seem to think they own the fucking road. I was very close to going off my nut at one woman who, instead of walking on the side of the road in a parking lot, seemed quite content to walk in the fucking middle.

That sort of shit does not fly in Australia.
    Since you're not american I guess you didn't know but when somebody does that you just roll down your window and fire your gun (since we all have them) and they'll move.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Aether in Australia do you say water like woda
    Nah, we say it like water.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Since you're not american I guess you didn't know but when somebody does that you just roll down your window and fire your gun (since we all have them) and they'll move.
    Oic, thanks Jubeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    They do own the fucking road, Aeth. Legally, they do. Pedestrians have the right of way.
    Go Google jaywalking. Unless there is a pedestrian crossing, they legally don't have right of way. The road is for cars, not people.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.61.240

Now don't you look like a fucking moron, I know more about your own laws and I'm from another country.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    See, what you do is just run em over.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."