Thread: Its been a while :P

Wink Its been a while :P

Yo minna, how have you been? its been a while heh!

I used to post sometimes here back in the days, then suddently i just stopped, but never ever quitted drawing (again)

So we probably have a lot of new members around so, i'll go ahead and introduce myself (again) if Rio is okay with it -_-"

My name is Edson Domingos, also called Eddy Wang
    I'm 26 now, climbing my way to 27 next year :P
    I'm from Angola, a country in Africa continent, and i speak 3 languages, English, portuguese, Spanish, and maybe someday i might start learning japanese.

Yup, now i can call myself an Artist, but still a student though, instead of drawing only manga, these days now i can draw almost anything, thanks to the drawing school i put myself into, and i've been growing ever since.

During my journey here, i used to chat a lot with Evil Cake, Rio, hayashida, CypressDal, Spidergoth, and of course, messing out with Rio. I hope you guys still browse around.

So then, i've decided to pay a visit, and maybe invite my little nephew to create an account here since he is now with the manga only itch, specifically Dragon Ball, but here i am, and i hope to see your stuffs real soon ^^

In case you've been wondering who i am, i am the author of this(if Rio still allows it on WW forum, if not, she will probably kill me >_<"):

1381282_625163467548877_595631069_n.jpg

Please treat me well, can't wait to start talking to you guys and this time explore the forum a bit more. Cheer.

Ah, before i forget, i watch One Piece now, one of the best animes from the current time honestly, i took my time and check my old WW, and i still don't know who Pandaman is Rio. :s

Hey, welcome back. Can't say I remember ya but we may have crossed paths at some stage. I'll be looking for your stuff up in artists alley!

EDDY WAAAAAAAAAAAANG

dreams do come true

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    EDDY WANG

*Kicks to the curb*

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I think we can make an exception for eddy wang

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Thank you all for the warming welcome, i hope i didn't do something seriously wrong, or Rio is going to kill me.

And lol Jubeh with that energy as always ^^

I think you guys can lock it up, if i'm breaking up the protocol :P

eddy it has been too long

I'm a Legit Member
    Eddy wang, it has a nice ring to it! Hope to see your art some time!