Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Manga: Puppeteer

7 8 9 Member
    Ok, The ability itself is somewhat like a transformation in which Reed unlocks all his power to the fullest for a short period of time. The reason his family has these abilities is because back in the very, very far past the family spilt up into two factions: those with patience and those without. If you followed the ones without patience then you became a more aggressive person and also gain the other ability which unlocks all your physical limits. If you followed the ones with patience though then you became a more gentle person and more calculative and the ability you get is the one I described earlier. Reed was instructed by his father, the original one not the his adopted one, to learn in the ways of patience so that he could eventually challenge Zedekiah but then Zedekiah did what he did to try and stop him from progressing anymore. I hope that answers your questions fully.

Nope still dont get why does his family have powers. Why doesnt every single family have these powers. Is he from a family of warriors or something. Actually you caused me to be more confused.

Also, I don't get why if you don't have patience, you get powers right away. If it's that easy to get powers sooner, why don't the patient ones follow suit? It really just doesn't make much sense. Also, what are the powers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

7 8 9 Member
    @Ooocast Each family in puppeteer is renowned for some type of ability and Reed's family is this ability they obtain. @JJJorgie They don't get powers right away, it is just that if you follow one lifestyle than you get the power of that suit. The patients don't follow suit because they are naturally against that way of thinking. The powers for those who are patient is that they unlock all their power which is shown by their eyes darkening as well as their skin. The ones who are impatient unlock all physical limits and become more feral. Whilst training and growing up they resemble an animal of some kind and as such when they transform they become a combination of their animal and themselves. Reed was chosen as he was the only one in his family at the time who had chosen, at the request of his father, to take the patient side of life.