View Poll Results: Help me out here. How would you rate it?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: Angelborn - Newly revised

Angelborn - Newly revised

I started writing out the story that plagued my mind oh so much. You guys pointed out a lot of plot holes for me, so I took the time to fill them up. OR I completely redid the whole subject. Whichever came first. Anyway:

Prologue: http://zekester014.deviantart.com/#/d4le0t5

Chapter 1: http://zekester014.deviantart.com/#/d4le2ke

I don't upload my drawings anymore, but I'll get back on that soon. In short, the Story goes like this:

A guy named Zenaku Muraki meets an alien soldier named Ruisa Na`taguar when she crashes her fighter plane by the lake he was at. Through a series of events on earth, and the help of a small group of people known as the 'Scavengers', he is soon thrust into a universe of Shin`ka; Interplanetary guardians and keepers that will only reveal themselves to a planet that has matured enough to not turn to suspicions and prejudice. A new enemy has arisen from unknown territory and has waged war not only on the Shin`ka, but also on the planets themselves. In the shadows of battle, it is up to the two of them to find a lost Shin`ka, recruit new members to the organization, prepare the planets for interstellar war, and discover the origins of an enemy that shows no mercy. And this is only the beginning.

And that's the story in a nutshell. It's actually like a trilogy, with this being the first part. So, what do you think?
    Last edited by Zekester014; 08-13-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I haven't had the chance to read the story yet, but is this just a story, or do you plan to make a manga of it? If it's just a story, I'll move it to the Writer's Arena. Mangaworks is for manga. Let me know and I'll move it if it necessary.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

No, I plan to make it a manga; I have the rough drafts in manga studio right now. But that's just it; it's a draft. I wrote it like a novel so I can get a storyboard effect and find out what to put in the panels

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    'Kay. Fair enough. Just checking because a lot of times people seem to think the Writers Area is just for RP.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!