Page 248 of 267 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2664

Thread: How your day went

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    My new boss is a young guy that is either around my age or younger and he's so damn cute I can't stand it.
    He has an odd face that is sexy as hell and I don't know why. His face is a little flat and to me it looks very lion like. Like how the forehead and the nose almost blend seamlessly together it's so hard to explain. Like how the na'vi from avatar look but on a normal human being if that makes sense. And I had a little blip on my gaydar but some one told me they saw him at a bar with some guy sitting closer than a bro would sit so now that little blip is a big flaming blip. He looks kinda Asian but has a Spanish or Mexican last name.
    psy dont mix business with pleasure it wont end well

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    What if he's in the business of pleasure?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Two of my animated films got accepted into a film showcase. O wO
    Last edited by nextweek; 06-11-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    cool, let's see 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    cool, let's see 'em.
    Godda wait till July to share :/ they have a strict policy on viewing rights till the actual premier "has to be a premier here" I even got another email telling me to keep the video set on private viewing only o_ o
    Last edited by nextweek; 06-12-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    psy dont mix business with pleasure it wont end well
    Psy use him as a means to pleasure and promotions but don't get too attached or he'll use you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

It was cool, my GF's cat annoyed the hell out of me with meows and stuff and I did my homework.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    Psy use him as a means to pleasure and promotions but don't get too attached or he'll use you
    I work in a factory though and I'm at the highest level job class I can go without a bachelors degree or going to school to get certified as a mechanic.
    I get the feeling that he's possibly annoyed by me (I swear I can't hear him half the time when we are on the factory floor so he has to get closer and yell louder . . . Heheheh) so it will be an unrequited crush. And further investigation shows he has an Asian last name and then a FB search shows that he is half Asian half white. I can't do anything further than that because his profile is private :/

Other news I think I'm going to buy my dad a new iPod touch for Father's Day. I got my mom an iPhone 5c for the sake of getting her a better phone and network a while back. I'd get him one to but he doesn't want a contract or to have to deal with data and minutes. Plus his iPod is like 2nd gen and scratched to hell.

P good day.

Bought comix and the guy at the store recognized me from when I used to go to his card shop like 10 years ago and knocked 10 bux off list price for 2 x-men trades.

Went to see 22 jump street and got carded.

What xmen trades did u get